Would there ever be a Path of Exile 2?

"
Nuttzo wrote:
Pretty much what Shags said.

However, IMO they have plans for up to 10 acts, so about 7 more years of this if everything goes well. Depending on how the story plays out, I think they will make a whole new game with a different story and not a PoE 2. This is all dependent on them making enough money of course.

I think tying themselves to the PoE brand won't help them make a better game. I'm confident we can rely on them making interesting item/skill systems, so I'd be happy to see what they come up with.
My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1338089
I would like to see a POE 2 set thousands of years in the future. Using the existing skill systems and such, with refinements and such of course, but basically a reskinning and new lore. kind of like Harbringer or DarkSpore combined with POE. Blizzard once prototyped a diablo in space but dropped it.
"
Knightmare101 wrote:
I swear I remember reading somewhere that if GGG ever makes something else in the future, there's a good chance it would be a card game... Something like magic the gathering..

...with desync.
only a matter of time and i cant wait.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
i think a similar game by the same team is more likely. i doubt there will ever be a true PoE 2, but there could be another ARPG for testing new ideas. GGG would maintain both simultaneously. With both games offering something a little different.
I want more Acts and content in PoE first. Later down the line, sure why not.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:

I feel the complete opposite, by the end of act 3 i'm so ready for the game to be over so I can jump in some maps

more acts just gonna make that feeling worse
S L O W E R
"
TheWretch wrote:

People run act content for anything other than corrupted zone farming?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
If I had it my way PoE would have ended at the Piety fight
S L O W E R
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

People run act content for anything other than corrupted zone farming?

yes very much so.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info