Would there ever be a Path of Exile 2?

They need to scarp PoE and start working on PoE 2 NAO!!! imagine if they licensed a good engine :3

all the design is done and they can start over and fix the really fucked up shit with no legacy bullshit at the start

win/win

S L O W E R
Why would PoE2 not include legacy items?

It is a conscious decision to leave them in.
"
ampdecay wrote:
They need to scarp PoE and start working on PoE 2 NAO!!! imagine if they licensed a good engine :3

all the design is done and they can start over and fix the really fucked up shit with no legacy bullshit at the start

win/win

Lol about the legacy items whining again. Just deal with it, you dont have to use them.
"
ampdecay wrote:

win/win

Maybe YOU can start working on PoE 2.

Tell me where you are in 6 months.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
My collection might be smaller than others but at least I played the game fair and square.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
This is not a stand alone type of game.

It can easily be updated with more content so there wouldn't really be a good chance that there would be a sequel to PoE...

Boink
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
Why would PoE2 not include legacy items?

It is a conscious decision to leave them in.

because it would be a new game with no items dropped yet...
S L O W E R
"
Reinhart wrote:
"
ampdecay wrote:

win/win

Maybe YOU can start working on PoE 2.

Tell me where you are in 6 months.

I'm pretty sure I'd get sued, nor do I have the money to license an engine
S L O W E R
"
"
ampdecay wrote:

win/win

Lol about the legacy items whining again. Just deal with it, you dont have to use them.

Bro I got a perfect life BoR on standard, I could care less about legacy items I only play new leagues.
S L O W E R
Will there ever be a POE 2? Who knows....maybe GGG...maybe.

POE '1' is still pretty new. Might as well get used to this one for a long bit. (At least I hope that is the case)
"
Reinhart wrote:
Financially it would be the most stupid thing they can do on their part. Path of Exile is far from finished. So why start with a new project?

Actually, there are some scenarios where it would not be a bad idea financially. But this is all rather hypothetical, because there is no indication of any kind that GGG plan on a PoE 2 (and there are statements that PoE and new content will continue to be developed).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info