New support pack..... where?

So there was suppose to be new support packs with this patch. Even said so on the front home page of the site. However, when I click the support pact page. Its all the same support packs. Am I blind? Did they adjust the old support packs? I'm not seeing it............
Do you really believe there will be new support packs without at last 4 announcements?

"New supporter packs soon"
"Look new physical goods preview"
"Look new support MTX preview"
"Look Full Info on supporter packs"
"
StrangeCloud wrote:
So there was suppose to be new support packs with this patch. Even said so on the front home page of the site. However, when I click the support pact page. Its all the same support packs. Am I blind? Did they adjust the old support packs? I'm not seeing it............
I thought the same thing, got real excited for a minute...
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
I think thats the advertisement for the current ones, lol. New ones might come with new 4 month leagues.
it was mentioned by GGG somewhere that the current packs will still stay for about 2 months
I need more purple titles
FALSE ADVERTISEMENT ON HOME PAGE RIOT!!! RIOT!! RIOT!!!

Last edited by StrangeCloud on Apr 17, 2014, 11:21:25 AM
i hope the next supporter pack bring back the idea of a bird carrying currency ala gold kiwi

or make the kiwis return for god sake

buying a back shield is not something i would spend my hard earned dollars
"
Sammael wrote:
i hope the next supporter pack bring back the idea of a bird carrying currency ala gold kiwi

Youre not supposed to spend the money, you are donating it.
"
Sammael wrote:

The Kiwi's will never come back sorry to say, GGG was very firm when they said a closed beta suporter perk would never be offered again ( a good thing in many ways )

If u did not get 1 cuz u wher not around do not fear. Things like this ususaly get better and better so down the road ( who knows when ) thare will be a pack with something way better than a kiwi.
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
We, well, OK, I demand dodo supporter packs now!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info