Most uniques are stash occupier

once you have multiple copies of a unique turn the extras into 5 chance orbs.

you can then chance your dream fragments or turn the chances into regrets.
"
Lyralei wrote:
Yeah, thats what they said about...Rise of the Phoenix...

I was using Rise of the Phoenix in a pure Life RF build the DAY it released. I had the build ready and on the shelf, until such a time as GGG released any extra way to get % Life Regen or Fire Resistance, because it wasn't doable with a Saffell's.

I was checking every week, every update, hoping for such a Unique to release. You can imagine how ecstatic I was when I saw Rise of the Phoenix! :)

And then they nerfed Elemental Adaptation a couple months later, and broke his build [until Release w/ PoF.]

But on-topic: Yes, I do hope some of the lesser used and regarded low-level Uniques get some well-deserved love. It's a shame to see their creativity/Uniqueness lost, because of new Uniques being better designed.

"
plasticeyes wrote:
once you have multiple copies of a unique turn the extras into 5 chance orbs.

Easier said than done. Granted I do this with Uniques of common base Types, like Wurm's Molt. But for low-level Uniques, getting a Rare and 2 Whites of it isn't all that easy in high Level Zones... :S
Not to mention remembering the base types for every low-level Unique.. :P
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Apr 17, 2014, 1:36:06 PM
There aren't really that many complete trash uniques. You just need to find a use for them.
"
Stiglitz_ wrote:
There aren't really that many complete trash uniques. You just need to find a use for them.

Just because it isn't trash, doesn't mean it is good either.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Sheriff_K wrote:

Not to mention remembering the base types for every low-level Unique.. :P

that's why i farm the vendors everytime one of my toons levels :-)

you are absolutely right of course, it's a bit of a pain.

but i was able to put together over 100 chance orbs rather quickly.

sadly i'm even starting to memorize some of the base items
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
"
Stiglitz_ wrote:

Just because it isn't trash, doesn't mean it is good either.

Wrong viewing point: if it HAS a use (maybe not for everyone, maybe very specific/limited), then it is NOT trash.
Remember: some pay with exalts for rare stuff that others throw to the vendors... ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Mr_Cee wrote:

Remember: some pay with exalts for rare stuff that others throw to the vendors... ^^

example?
Standard Forever
On Hardcore leagues never had much of a problem selling most uniques, as there's an item sink - people are dying all the time, and they're dying even more on Invasion.

Rest are kept and turned in to Chance Orb recipe. I made around 1,5k Chance Orbs in Nemesis league.
"I accept Nujabes as my Savior."
Last edited by 1988288 on Apr 18, 2014, 7:24:19 AM
"
iamstryker wrote:
example?

nothing in concrete, but there are always 'rumours' about things like daggers that are of 'specific' use that others dont know/realise.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Apr 18, 2014, 10:14:31 AM
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
iamstryker wrote:
example?

nothing in concrete, but there are always 'rumours' about things like daggers that are of 'specific' use that others dont know/realise.

Those are rares I think you're talking about.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info