Most uniques are stash occupier

It comes to me that GGG designed so many uniques but most of them won't be used at all. I mean in game, 99% of the time when an unique item is found and picked, the destiny for it is stay in stash forever.

if someone has all unique items, he must need a hell load of stash pages to keep them. Which seems to be the real point of the uniques after all.
Your probably lamenting that there are so many leveling uniques which don't tend to get used as much or talked about by the playerbase since so many players are end game focused.

I don't really care for leveling uniques either. When they get added to the game I don't ever get excited for them at all, even if I think they are very powerful.
Standard Forever
I occasionally level a char (long term goal have 7x90+, currently at 4.9), so I keep a bunch of leveling uniques in stash. Goldrim (one of the best leveling unbiques), Aurumvorax, Blackhearts and the like. Makes doing the first 40 levels really easy.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Apr 17, 2014, 5:10:59 AM
I use loads of levelling uniques.

Also, when changes are made to the game, all of a sudden those "useless uniques" can become something more.

Redbeaks get used @ endgame....
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
Yeah, thats what they said about Aegis Aurora and Saffel's Frame back then.

And Rise of the Phoenix, Thief's Torment, Le Heup of All, Abyssus, Prism Guardian, Searing Touch and Midnight Bargain.

You guys are fantastic sources of profit. I used to buy Searing Touches for like..2 chaos from people like you.
"
Lyralei wrote:

And Rise of the Phoenix, Thief's Torment, Le Heup of All, Abyssus, Prism Guardian, Searing Touch and Midnight Bargain.

You guys are fantastic sources of profit. I used to buy Searing Touches for like..2 chaos from people like you.

In standard searing touches still sell for that. Le Heup is still called trash by lots of players (although the price is crazy high for some reason, Abyssus has dropped in popularity lately if the price is anything to go by, Midnight bargain is only used with Shavronnes and Shavronnes wasn't around when midnight was released so it wasn't seen to be as good as now.

Aegis was never called garbage. It just wasn't called OP for awhile until people started figuring it out.
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker wrote:
... Midnight bargain is only used with Shavronnes and Shavronnes wasn't around when midnight was released so it wasn't seen to be as good as now.

Kind of proves the point though doesnt it? Uniques that may seem not very desirable atm, can change upon release of new game content (or amended content).
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
Lyralei wrote:

In standard searing touches still sell for that. Le Heup is still called trash by lots of players (although the price is crazy high for some reason, Abyssus has dropped in popularity lately if the price is anything to go by, Midnight bargain is only used with Shavronnes and Shavronnes wasn't around when midnight was released so it wasn't seen to be as good as now.

Aegis was never called garbage. It just wasn't called OP for awhile until people started figuring it out.

They were going for well over an exalt per sometime back. Loved hoarding them. Le Heup is one of the few rings that improves all sources of outgoing damage and corruption only makes it more viable than ever. If you've never seen a 20,000 damage bear trap then you should.

By OPs standards, anything that isn't endgame worthy is garbage isn't it? That's the problem. No foresight. Blindly following the fotm meta set by ignorant streamers is a fantastic thing isn't it? Freeze Mine? Guess who was using it for six months before it even became popular? Certainly not streamers whom until Neon did it on Helman's stream, had not a clue about it. Neon didn't even come up with it. It was being used in the league BEFORE that privately.

I for one thank these people for keeping Infernal Mantle cheap which I might add, has been in use for at least 5 months now by an insanely strong build that I've seen in action. Being able to pick up a perfect rolled one for 3 chaos. Hah!
Last edited by Lyralei on Apr 17, 2014, 7:29:35 AM
"
rrrrr5r wrote:
if someone has all unique items, he must need a hell load of stash pages

as of patch 1.0.6 (where I stopped tracking that) it was nearly 6.5 complete pages ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
My stash tabs? You mean guild stash tabs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info