PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT GGG PATHETIC CUSTOMER SERVICE

Your 'public service announcement' looks like a confused rant to me, you put zero effort into making it understandable by the public..
"
Grislo wrote:
"
Font wrote:
BBB have power over a company outside of USA?

They don't have any real power inside the US, but no, they don't.

you should do some research your in danger of looking,, uneducated
Last edited by Wynrotar on Apr 17, 2014, 5:01:38 AM
"
malvar wrote:
How about you try it with a bit less threatening and insulting and instead a bit more information?
I have read your whole post and still haven't got the slightest idea what this is about...

All i can say for sure is that you seem to be very upset and obviously have forgotten you good manners.

So either you explain calmly what this is about and maybe this becomes a real discussion or, well, you could also go to that bureau you keep talking about, brabble nonsense there and later tell us how the people there reacted.
The first option is probably the more sensible one but personally, i would enjoy the second option a lot more... ;)

"
"YOU HAVE TO MAKE THEM DO THIS RIGHT!!!"
"Uhm, what?"
"I DIDN'T SCAM NOONE, THEY ARE LYING!! DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!"
"Calm down please. What are you talking about?"
"I DIDN'T STEAL GUILD, I WAS GIVEN GUILD! I WANT TO EXERCISE MY CONSUMER RIGHTS!!!"
"I'm not sure what you are consuming but this is NOT the drug advice center! Please leave."

this is not a discussion
its psa
you may discuss it if you may
im just posting facts

and if the case is not resolved properly
i will post the details of their emails that they have already removed twice on every game review sight, have my bank reverse charges, and file a business complaint
all with in my rights and reasonable

and yes if you accept payment from inside the united state, then that is within the bbbs jurisdiction

regardless of ware the company resides

like i said previously
24 hours will determine the outcome

"
Wynrotar wrote:
"
Grislo wrote:
"
Font wrote:

You do understand that the BBB is not a government agency in any way, and that any compliance by any business is going to be voluntary, and that they are in fact a US/Canada thing? Any 'international' branching is going to be tenuous at best.
IGN: Grisloo
at the risk of antagonizing another user.

wtf are you on about.

lets blow past everything and say there wasn't any RMT involved blah blah you now own a fancy guild.

GGG detect that you aren't the original owner of the guild and are the only member of the guild.

they shut it down to investigate.

you come to the forums and have a cry (read deliver a ranty borderline incomprehensible PSA)

and somewhere in all this you threaten to withdraw payments you never made. because as you have already admitted to, you didn't purchase anything for the guild, the whole thing was given to you.

f me gently with a chainsaw -_-

"
Wynrotar wrote:
"
Grislo wrote:
"
Font wrote:

also...
You're in danger of looking... uneducated.

BOOM!
Everything you do is sub-optimal.
Last edited by xThreads on Apr 17, 2014, 5:11:09 AM
He is in denial... and to me GGG best support eva.
No Fun Allowed
“Seek not greater wealth, but simpler pleasure; not higher fortune, but deeper felicity.”
Main problem is: There is no way to prove your side of the story.
I used to play with some guy (let's call him A) back in CB. One evening I whispered him, and a different person answered me (let's call him B). B claimed A had hacked his account some months before and he had only recently gotten it back. He even gave me some of A's items.
Some days later, an unknown player whispered me, turning out to be A. He claimed to be A, having originally bought the "stolen" account from B for some D3 gold. Well, B probably was a financial supporter who could prove his ownership of the "hacked" account - and thus got it back.
Who's the victim and who the perp in this case? I feel sorry for your loss, but I'm afraid the whole matter is far too murky to fully resolve. However, guild ownership should be tied to financial investment (stash tabs) to prevent cases like this in the future.
A sword he brought, his foes to maim and rend,
from places dark behind forbidden doors,
But night by night he woke with frighten'd roars
from darkest dreams, too strange to comprehend.
(Anonymous)
Hey everyone,

This thread has been locked for continued harassment and antagonization. If you wish to discuss this, you are welcome to e-mail us at support@grindinggear.com.
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info