PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT GGG PATHETIC CUSTOMER SERVICE

after loging in tonight i find my guild has had all its bank tabs removed, upon contacting customer support i am told im under investigation for breaking TOS, have been threatened for excising my CONSUMER RIGHTS,

the situation as is, a gamer gave me a guild, GAVE operative word, apparently said gamer files petition with ggg, ggg gives him the guild

HOW MANY CANS OF WTF JUST HAPPEND HERE?

i was not involved in a scam, at this point i have been scammed and GGG support enabled this.
GGG is a little pissed of at my rights to file complaint with the better buisniss bereau and to rightfully have my own bank reverse charges.

If your going to run crap customer service expect customers to dispute their credit card charges.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/115464
Power-levelling Services
If you give someone your account details so that they can power-level your character, they’ll probably steal your items. We will ban people who accept real money for Path of Exile items an

this was not the case either, i assisted said gamer in leveling and teaching them things about the game, they said they were no longer going to play and wanted to give me the guild NO SCAMS OR TOS BEING BROKEN HERE yet ggg support claims i my self were involved with trading outside resources for in game, bull spit

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/115464
Unfortunately, we cannot restore any items lost to theft. One of the most important things about Path of Exile is its online economy, and if we performed restorations on demand then the economy would be flooded with duplicated items. We've seen this in other games (where the game companies restore compromised items and create a massive economic problem in the game).

There was no theft either, no was it a dispute over items, a guild as is WAS GIVEN AWAY, no strings attached
also seems the other reason why in the game TRADE WINDOW there is no TRADE NOW BUT I CAN HAVE IT BACK LATER, a trade is a trade, items given are given, GUILDS GIVEN ARE GUILDS GIVEN

I told support they have 24 hours to recitify this and i will exercise my CONSUMER RIGHTS to file a complete with the better buisness bereau and my CONSUMER RIGHTS to lodge a complaint with my bank for my purchases in this game, GGG support violating our user agreemt is in turn a violation of the agreements we make when we chose to make a purchase.

whats right is right

[Post Edited by Support]

edit-reason - trolled by support
with in 60 seconds support removed our email conversation

YOU TELL ME WHOS THE CROOK

Support you have had ample time to fix the situation you created. Editing my posts will not stop this till said issue is resolved
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Apr 17, 2014, 5:21:12 AM
Hey there,

Your post was edited for discussion of moderation decisions. If you wish to discuss this case, you will need to do so via e-mail at support@grindinggear.com.

Edit: We're sorry to hear you have had a bad experience of this nature, and welcome feedback sent to the e-mail address above.
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Apr 17, 2014, 3:31:55 AM
"
"
Wynrotar wrote:

HOW MANY CANS OF WTF JUST HAPPEND HERE?

lol

thanks for the giggle but my point is legit and valid
I had the pleasure of reading your e-mail exchange with GGG's excellent support staff Wynrotar,

[Post Edited by Support]
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Apr 17, 2014, 3:34:18 AM
"
Subversus wrote:
I had the pleasure of reading your e-mail exchange with GGG's excellent support staff Wynrotar,

[Post Edited by Support]

I'm trash because I was GIVEN a guild and expect the system to allow me to keep MY GUILD

You sir
are out of line

your post will be submitted to devs for harassment
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Apr 17, 2014, 3:35:59 AM
Have you legit prove that he 'gave' you the guild?
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Guild Members = 1?

To me it rather looks like both parties are you and you try to scam free guild tabs.
"
Sneakypaw wrote:

when the man says i want you to take over guild lead and under guild tab YOU ARE NOW GUILD LEAD

any more simple questions son
"
Hilbert wrote:
Guild Members = 1?

To me it rather looks like both parties are you and you try to scam free guild tabs.

do you speak form experience

A GIVEN GUILD IS A GIVEN GUILD
neither of us are in cahoots he is currently on my blocked list
[Post Edited by Support]
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Apr 17, 2014, 3:40:00 AM
"
Wynrotar wrote:
"
Sneakypaw wrote:

when the man says i want you to take over guild lead and under guild tab YOU ARE NOW GUILD LEAD

any more simple questions son

Behaving like a [Removed by Support] doesn't help your case.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Apr 17, 2014, 4:01:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info