My supporter portal effect is not working in maps

title
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
That's because you don't make a portal in a map, you just move the one that's already there. Don't know if they have plans to change that or not.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
.... but I use portals in the maps when my inventory is full.
If you watch closely (dunno if you'll notice as you use a micro effect) the portal you usually open is NOT the same as the map one (more beautiful ^^). So they probably don't have the same ID in the code, and so aren't affected by the effect.

Not sure if it's wanted or not btw...
"
.... but I use portals in the maps when my inventory is full.
Yes, you use portals. Like I said, you do not create a new one. You merely move the one already in the map. The same one that was there when you first entered the map. If you ever play in a party, you will see that new portals are not created. Whoever activates it just moves the single one already there.
I understand, but what is the point of having a portal effect then ? Most of the people are spending their time running maps.
My route is only Sarn -> Laboratory for the last few days, that means.... I will never see my portal effect anymore ?
In addition... I dont know why it wasnt reported yet and in case it was, why is it still not "fixed" ? Am I really the only one who care about this ? :-/
It has been reported before. Maybe it's not "fixed" because it's not considered a bug. It's just the way the program works at this time. Probably has something to do with only allowing 1 portal at a time inside a map. Where the portal effect is useful is when there is more than one portal up and you have to figure out which one to take. Since there is only 1 portal in a map, you never get confused about which one is which.

Leave a portal in the lab. Then you'll get to look at it every time you enter or leave the map. That's what you want anyway, isn't it?
:( This kinda sucks... bought a bunch of points thinking "might as well get the portal effect"... now I never see it.
@BeerPact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info