overwrite acc original plz help

Hi i accidentally did mistake and overwrite my original account when i create a forum account and lost my characters can someone help me please and i did send a email to the support team but still no replay.
thanks.
There are two ways that we can fix this for you. We can reinstate your original account by disabling your second account.

Alternatively, if you change the email address on the second account we can grant you access to both accounts.

Please note that any account that is made is intrinsically connected to both the game and the forums and making an additional account to access the website is not required.
I just need to change the second email account?

Yes. You can do this here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account/change-email

Once you've changed the email on your second account, please let me know and I will reinstate your original account.
very thanks Bex_GGG!!!

I contacted support by email and also Dan answered me and restored my origial account!

Thank you

everything is already ok!

the next time I will pay more attention sorry for the work!
It happened the same to me! please help me... delete my new account, i just want my old account back, my char back please!
I've replied to your email. Please reply to the email with your character name and we'll look into this for you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info