Nemesis vs Invasion - a lesson on feedback.

Nemesis - there was so much positive feedback during Nemesis it was silly - propelled GGG over the hump everywhere online -- you saw praise praise praise mixed with builds, laughs, gaffs, mechanics, hopes, results... an overwhelming positive attitude from the vast majority of gamers.

Invasion - the amount of negative feedback about Invasion reflects how the mass majority feel. The reason most hardcore people state their feelings is because they want to enjoy the game again - not because they want to grief the devs. Most of us love PoE and respect the Devs. We recognize the only way to improve the direction of the game can only happen if we speak out.

So the lesson here is listen to the vast majority. If you can't or don't want to, then go with your gut. But please, make sure it's the same 'gut' that we saw throughout beta and up until Nemesis...

I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I would give my left arm if we got Nemesis back, with just the Atziri fight included.

I haven't had the chance to try Atziri myself, but I find it thrilling to have something to work towards.

Just my opinion. I know a lot of people disagree.
Yeah, if i had the option to replace Invasion with an extra 4 months of nemesis, i would.
I would imagine the forums are only a small minority, even if it is a loud one. I'm sure they will be comparing previous league statistics with the current leagues. However, they have said the four month leagues are a test bed for the permanent leagues.

Which could be debatable as so many players move over to the new leagues, leaving the permanent leagues a social wasteland. But, that's just the way it is at the moment. Honestly I would love to play invasion, but I have just ripped so much I can't take it anymore. Mind you I was trying to go melee build, which seems to suffer greatly in the invasion league (2h more so, my build).

So I have decided to return to hc, I just really want to play PoE, but for me at least being able to have limitless deaths is meaningless. So, that is my only option atm. I understand where you're coming from OP, I wish Ambush had been the hc league and Invasion the sc league.
#NeverGoing90
Last edited by TwistedTrip on Apr 17, 2014, 12:34:51 AM
"
Xendran wrote:
Yeah, if i had the option to replace Invasion with an extra 4 months of nemesis, i would.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
"
TwistedTrip wrote:
I would imagine the forums are only a small minority, even if it is a loud one. I'm sure they will be comparing previous league statistics with the current leagues. However, they have said the four month leagues are a test bed for the permanent leagues.

Which could be debatable as so many players move over to the new leagues, leaving the permanent leagues a social wasteland. But, that's just the way it is at the moment. Honestly I would love to play invasion, but I have just ripped so much I can't take it anymore. Mind you I was trying to go melee build, which seems to suffer greatly in the invasion league (2h more so, my build).

So I have decided to return to hc, I just really want to play PoE, but for me at least being able to have limitless deaths is meaningless. So, that is my only option atm. I understand where you're coming from OP, I wish Ambush had been the hc league and Invasion the sc league.

This right here. Getting burst down in 2-3 seconds with max resists on normal in invasion is not fun and downright trolly. Maybe next league. Couldn't agree more with this post.
Last edited by PerennialRapture on Apr 17, 2014, 5:51:17 PM
And clearly they are responding, nerfing bosses twice now.
Noblesse oblige
"
And clearly they are responding, nerfing bosses twice now.

Always fun to see that they're trying to please the crowds.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
Please refrain from posting images of a hateful nature.
Last edited by TormentorHC on Apr 26, 2014, 5:50:09 AM
I'm enjoying Invasion the most. Finally a league really hard.

I would'nt go back in Nemesis/Onls. Also i strongly hope that invasion bosses will be added in the core game after Invasion ends.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info