Latest of GGG failures - Vertex

It was fixed with the latest patch dont cry
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
"

And it only took them 6 weeks to fix it.
"Blue warrior shot the food"
"
Flutt3r wrote:

chris, its time to crucify someone responsibe for this unique
for the sake of PR

LOL. it's really not.

silly mistake, they'll fix it. good enough.

maybe spending a little time figuring out how such an obvious blunder made it into the game would be worthwhile. i mean it was a unique, you'd think it would have been under extra scrutiny.

sorry to help beating the dead horse.

"
plasticeyes wrote:
"
Flutt3r wrote:

for the sake of PR

LOL. it's really not.

maybe spending a little time figuring out how such an obvious blunder made it into the game would be worthwhile. i mean it was a unique, you'd think it would have been under extra scrutiny.

This is NOT a silly mistake.
There are people for alpha testing, that are specifically paided to find such mistakes.
As you can see now: They did a poor job.
I really can't understand how something like this gets through testing and even into the game
"
maxor wrote:
"

And it only took them 6 weeks to fix it.

When was the bug actually found though? This and the reddit post are about 1 day old. The item drops from Uber Atziri, and those kills are still rare. Also, you then need the item to drop and even think of putting auras in it (other similar items don't work with auras). It's not like they knew about the bug for 6 weeks.

They actually moved pretty quickly on it, better than some other games. It was a mistake and they fixed it. There is no reason to be so angry over it. I do agree their testing team should be larger or allow the alphas to test more because there are so many mistakes that could happen. Something always goes unnoticed.
"
S_Guy wrote:
"
plasticeyes wrote:
"
Flutt3r wrote:

for the sake of PR

LOL. it's really not.

This is NOT a silly mistake.
There are people for alpha testing, that are specifically paided to find such mistakes.
As you can see now: They did a poor job.
I really can't understand how something like this gets through testing and even into the game

I am learning programming right now and I can understand it.

If you are on a short development schedule, you can have as much QA personal you want, it won't make a huge difference. There is only so much steps you can take in a stepwise-refinement development process. It is not so much a limitation because of resources but because of how the work is done in the first place.

Mistakes happen because GGG produces content fast as hell compared to their competition.
I'm truly surprised they didn't 'fix' it by doubling current mana reservation costs. That should have brought it in-line. This new philosophy of fixing the root problem intrigues me.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
props to ggg for the rapid fix,
and for the rest of the patch which was a proper and good patch.
"
This is unintended and will be fixed.

Gotta love the excuses. Same thing as with multistrike way back. In the end it was the players' fault for using the item/gem.
IGN
UnderworldQueenie
Groub
The fact that this was not tested makes me lose all faith in GGGs QA department becuase this is such a blatantly obvious thing to check for...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info