Wishfull thinking!

I was thinking, (this is more of a plea) BUT was thinking, maybe just one time they can send out a chunk of beta invites in private messages to forum users. This could be a way of saying thank-you to the ones that are active. Being active in my mind is coming to forums posting posts and trying to stay connected to the game. Not logging in and checking if u got excepted to the beta...

I mean, there would not be a huge flood of members, we really don't have a ton of active members. I would say maybe a little over a hundred!

Show some love!

I'm also just trying to help out people. Even if they didn't invite all of us and just a few. EVEN if i didn't get chosen that would be fine...I know friend invites will come about and maybe someone would return the favor =)
I guess you've just gotta be more patient. Can't help that.

All of us* are waiting for invitations.

*us - People who weren't invited to beta yet.
I would like to see that happen, yes. It would give the active users beta keys, and they could give proper feedback.
Without truth, there is no justice.
I only found out about this game about 1.5 months ago (give or take). So yea waiting for a beta sucks, but it's not so bad. I can't imagine those who have been on this forum active for over a year to see brand new people get beta. They are the ones who need patience :) XD
I am not a female, but I really wish I was. <3
Hey, it could happen...looks like its happened before on some of the old threads...http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227/page/1

Besides it would be an excellent way to get invites to active members.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info