Physical Bow Duelist - Critique plz

I've seen some Marauder builds similar to this, but Duelist is relatively close to both Iron Grip and Point Blank. I'm playing it right now at low level and it's working fine. I had some decent leveling equipment and haven't taken any keystones yet, however.

Anyone care to give their opinion/suggestions on this? I'd appreciate it.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwB5wUtCygUIBRxFx0YkRjbGS4ZtBznIPAhYCSlJT8nLyfVJ-0ppSzpLv8yfja6Nug6UjqzQKBE50p9TipQR1BQVbVW-lcNWK9bPVuvXz9gS2egah5qO26Xcql0QXTtdPF4DXrvfNmHdo1-lPuZK5stns2fo6IPpBmkwqcwp5-oGKyqtBq3trfivJ--ir6nwA_BBMRYytPNmNIh0k3ZYdqN3Q3ext-_4svjn-pi7w7yL_Kc9776sfzF
How about something like this?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwB5wUtCygUIBRxFx0YkRjbGS4ZtCFgJKUlPycvJ-0ppSzpLv8yfjKUNro26DpSQKBKfU4qUEdQUFW1VvpXDVivWz1br18_YEtnoG6Xcql0QXTtdPF313gNeu982X8CfyuHdo1-lPuVBZkrmy2euZ7Nn6OiD6SspMKm4Kcwp5-sqrQat7a34ryfvoq-p8APwQTK082Y0iHSTdaK2WHZxtqN3Q3ext-_4svjn-pi7w7yL_Kc9776sfzF

There are few nodes in your build which boost health regen. I sincerely doubt they effectivness as opposed to pure life-leech or life on hit. I would free some points from there, as well as the +Armor node and the +elemental resists on the left and get Diamond Flesh which gives you +12% res to ALL elements, then relocate the points in the bow tree on the right which gives life AND damage.

I also took Ondar's Guilde which doubles the chance to evade projectiles. From my experience, i always seem to have little problems against melee, but multiple ranged attacks tend to hurt me more.

Most resistances, besides the talents in the build CAN be aquired through gear, capping you in merciless without many problems.

Basically I took out the health regen and a couple of elemental resistances and added to Damage and +% health nodes, a better defense against ranged attacks and a more versatile elemental resistance node.

Does it makes sense to have both Ondar's Guile and Iron Reflexes?
With Ondar's Guile you would still have +10% chance to evade projectiles, even with Iron Reflexes. I guess it depends on how much do you feel you need more defense against ranged attacks.

just from glancing at this, u waste 7 points leaving the left side of the duelist start, when u can use 4 above golems blood for the same effect.
30% armour isn't worth 4 nodes and the melee physical is wasted.
also i've never seen someone get purity of essence.
thats a lot of nodes for not much real benefit.
those 3 resistance nodes above IR are also terrible, and only should be used maybe if you need them at the time, but then again you dont get diamond flesh when its right there so idk.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info