if people actually stuck to a beta invite list

"
Manafront wrote:
you use sarcasm but still don't use your brain, everyone is in a rush to have a contest but when they don't have a key it's complain about how active people don't get invited.

Because when people get a key they don't give a damn about others,you'd do the same.
"
Manafront wrote:
"
Asandir wrote:
I am not sure if I understand what you are saying. We have a list with the most recommended users and a bunch of other topics that are recommending to give the friend beta keys to other users, so a lot of stuff is already happening to ensure that active people get keys.
Yet these active people aren't getting keys and not just talking about the pointless wave invites going out

Not really.
"
yamiho90 wrote:
"
Manafront wrote:
you use sarcasm but still don't use your brain, everyone is in a rush to have a contest but when they don't have a key it's complain about how active people don't get invited.

Because when people get a key they don't give a damn about others,you'd do the same.
Don't speak on what i'd do cause you do not know me money.
"
Manafront wrote:
"
yamiho90 wrote:
"
Manafront wrote:

Don't speak on what i'd do cause you do not know me money.

Unless you're an alien i don't know you,but humans are all the same,just depends on the mask you put on :)
Some people actually like to stick to what was outlined before them.
yamiho90 u are not right there are still many ppls with beta keys posting here,giving keys etc.So please keep those comments only for yourself.
"
snyki wrote:
yamiho90 u are not right there are still many ppls with beta keys posting here,giving keys etc.So please keep those comments only for yourself.

+1
"
yamiho90 wrote:

Unless you're an alien i don't know you,but humans are all the same,just depends on the mask you put on :)

Disagree. There still are kind persons, propably you're blind or unlucky. It's sad if you haven't met any before.

And no, it wasn't sarcasm or any case of offence, I truly feel sad :F
Ah so cute...

You sound so pure,yet you respond in a rude way :/

My feelings are hurt,don't you have any shame ?You call me unlucky and blind,that hurts you know,didn't you just try to convince me you were good people ? :(

And also,i might also post a key if i get 1 spare,if i get 9999999 youtube subscribers and 100000000000 views :/

See,that makes me a good person afterall ?
Last edited by yamiho90 on Sep 24, 2011, 2:50:40 PM
Never mentoined that I am good. But I've had opportunity to meet many kind people, so your comments about "masks" are lies for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info