my account was banned,Support does not answer

I can't understand, every time when I spent a few days to play this game. He suddenly told me that my account was banned. I did not violate the rules of the GGG. Unless the rule is not allowed to have a Chinese play this game.
This account has no role. Because I don't want to waste my time and the desired result is banned. They don't want to reply me. I just want to say this is not fair.And the ways of dealing with this game account investigation team is one of the most irresponsible.

Chinese can play the game just fine, there is a Singapore server as well so that is NOT why you got banned.
They would have done a preliminary account investigation before banning you, maybe you triggered something that flagged you as a hacker/bot and the ban was issued.

In any case if you have emailed them once to protest the ban they will investigate again which can take several days during which time they will not reply to other emails from you on the same matter.

DO NOT spam them with more mail, they'll get to your ticket when they get to it not any sooner, all you do with more mail is slow support down.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I don't understand the English. I only know that I was not the first time blocked account, because every time the cause of VPN was banned before the IP address is in China territory.

I am not what hacking. Because the people who were born eighty years. Favorite before it like Diablo II like crazy. The first time I played for a month, this time I play three days to be banned.

If this does not give me lift the ban, I will no longer be playing this game. Because I knew that it would ban me, I do not know what is their decision. But I will not like it and accept it such insulting banned.

They did not investigate the better way, only through the barbaric bombing mode. As a terrorist, is to target the opposition, but is always a civilian casualties.
i think you may be confusing an account ban with an IP ban.
If you can log into your account on the website and post on it then you are not banned, you are likely IP banned which would be because of a blanket ban in your general area because of the high number of bots/hack that your fellow country men are using.

Blanket IP bans are standard in any online game btw, there is nothing personally against you and you should loose that notion that it is as it does not help you and is likely to get you ridiculed.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
You mean my IP has been banned? It seems I have deleted the game. At least I know what it is. Thanks a lot. Unfortunately, this is so fun game I couldn't play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info