Make the RNG less random!

It's the same as in Diablo 3! RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG! You can chance 1 40+ex item on the first go or in 1200-2k tries! Why the hell is this so random? What's so amusing about the randomness? Oh maybe for the chinese hard farmers and grinders which for some reason have increased A LOT!

And thanks for the Templar Rogue exile who spams immortal call 99% of the time and lasts a million seconds while spamming sparks which for some reason negate all lightning resistance even with the lightning flask up. There goes a few hours of grinding cause of RNG fuckfest.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Keep Calm And Reroll
I need more purple titles
if only you knew...

you would say, leave RNG random

because in fact, you are getting shit drops because GGG manipulates the drop rate of certain items to make them rarer
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I'm not into this whole "ggg intentionally sets it up for you". I just want more control over what happens, especially with crafting! They call this "craft oriented game" but no one except chinese farmes who have thousands of exalts eternal orbs actually craft do it. Rest of us trade. And not even that works well enough since people inflate prices like crazy.

Give us more control over our characters! Not "lol random is random u mad?".
"
indestructive wrote:
I'm not into this whole "ggg intentionally sets it up for you". I just want more control over what happens, especially with crafting! They call this "craft oriented game" but no one except chinese farmes who have thousands of exalts eternal orbs actually craft do it. Rest of us trade. And not even that works well enough since people inflate prices like crazy.

Give us more control over our characters! Not "lol random is random u mad?".

I despise the crafting system in this game too. I made a lengthy thread on it with possible suggestions to make crafting have more user input: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/869927
✮ in-game @FTMFW
✮ twitch.tv/RRTSON
✮ [Shop] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/909223
✮ [Build of the Week] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1034503
Last edited by rrtson on Apr 15, 2014, 8:01:42 PM
^ouch your sig makes you look like a rage case, how can you expect anyone to want to take your opinion on new crafting systems seriously if you can't even control yourself?
anything is everything
"
^ouch your sig makes you look like a rage case, how can you expect anyone to want to take your opinion on new crafting systems seriously if you can't even control yourself?

Who said anything about expecting anyone to take anything seriously?

My caps lock key may have gotten a bit stuck while typing up my signature, and I may have slipped one too many f-bombs in there, but hey who's keeping score?
✮ in-game @FTMFW
✮ twitch.tv/RRTSON
✮ [Shop] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/909223
✮ [Build of the Week] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1034503
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
if only you knew...

you would say, leave RNG random

because in fact, you are getting shit drops because GGG manipulates the drop rate of certain items to make them rarer

Riiiight, <rolls eyes>
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Let me just say, even Chinese farmers have not farmed hundreds or thousands of eternals and exalts. I have been playing for around a year (guessing off memory) and I have only ever seen one eternal orb drop in a map (for another player), and found 3 exalts myself. I have never seen a mirror drop, or met anyone who has found one. For all the perfectly rolled mirror items floating around, logic would tell you there is or has been duping happening at some point. For some players to have hundreds or possibly thousands of exalts/eternals. I do not believe there has been enough man-hours of playtime for that amount of rare orbs to have ever existed. This is just me using logic and not backed by any statistics of course.

My opinion is that RNG is out the window, sure you can six-link an item, or maybe even roll tyrannical on a weapon, but finding 200+ eternals to roll the perfect item? Not possible without 20+ years of playtime. Just my humble opinion
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
"
trav_dawg wrote:
Let me just say, even Chinese farmers have not farmed hundreds or thousands of eternals and exalts. I have been playing for around a year (guessing off memory) and I have only ever seen one eternal orb drop in a map (for another player), and found 3 exalts myself. I have never seen a mirror drop, or met anyone who has found one. For all the perfectly rolled mirror items floating around, logic would tell you there is or has been duping happening at some point. For some players to have hundreds or possibly thousands of exalts/eternals. I do not believe there has been enough man-hours of playtime for that amount of rare orbs to have ever existed. This is just me using logic and not backed by any statistics of course.

My opinion is that RNG is out the window, sure you can six-link an item, or maybe even roll tyrannical on a weapon, but finding 200+ eternals to roll the perfect item? Not possible without 20+ years of playtime. Just my humble opinion

There was duping in the game early on. It was allegedly done by intentionally causing desync in groups.

As far as the currency, people who craft the gg items to begin with almost certainly RMT'd for the exalts and eternals.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info