Yet another plea thread for GGG to optimize this game

oh, oh---- you are just using really old shader coding from 2011 i think.... try to update your shader codes, do more procedural stuff, and a lot of the problems still gone...
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Hi Poophammer,

Unfortunately we don't have a definitive answer for these FPS spikes yet, sometimes forum trouble shooting tips work, sometimes not. ATI cards do seem to be a common factor, and yet other users with similar setups can find no trouble at all - it's certainly been an elusive issue to say the least. As Russell mentioned a while ago we've tried reaching out to AMD without success, and our drive to bring on board graphic optimization staff hit a road block. It's taken longer than we anticipated but despite the frustrations it is still our hope to improve the performance where possible; if we can resolve the employment matter it will go someway to achieving this goal.
its almost a year now and its not optimised yet , i use a radeon R9 vapor 270x ati , its 2gb ddr5 i can run alot of new games on ultra resolution and it works well and very smooth.
please GGG solve this issue and let us enjoy the game.
Max blocks Tanky dualist 34-40k dps thread/1028992
Almost max blocks Tanky witch 40k dps physic or element build thread/1071884
"
bfhcorp85 wrote:
its almost a year now and its not optimised yet , i use a radeon R9 vapor 270x ati , its 2gb ddr5 i can run alot of new games on ultra resolution and it works well and very smooth.
please GGG solve this issue and let us enjoy the game.

Don't know why you felt the need to necro the post after a year and a half, the "bad optimization" is nothing really related to type of GFX card, there are many factors not all of which are game related that may manifest in a simmilar end result.

Even then they have been optimizing the game constantly...just so happens that in 2016 there is a significant part of their budget going on optimization, much more than they have been able to do previously.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info