All you need to know about diablo 3 and poe in 4 pictures

"
Zanixx wrote:
I wanted to find it funny but didn't :(

There needs to be viable truth (imo) for it to be funny... and there isn't :(

Maybe I'm just getting old/too serious about the whimsical...

AHEM

"
both games have big flaws

what that dude said
"
Burmeister99 wrote:
"
mazul wrote:
"
demivion wrote:
I don't get why, just because a game requires an ounce of forethought, it's suddenly worthy of being made fun of. I guess bashing intelligence is just the cool thing to do, reminds me of the old jocks vs nerds in middle school, except now the jocks play diablo 3.

Sorry, but the intelligence required for PoE is so small that it is not worth noting. It is not as if it is like learning differential geometry to understand general relativity.

Edit: And it is not a bad thing that no noteworthy intelligence is required to learn to play a game remotely well. As someone probably said at some point: the best games are easy to learn, but hard to master.

And you are so incredible ignorant and clueless is funny. Why do you think the top racers are the same top racers each season?? why do you think the top players in a ladder is the same players each new league? Why do you think the richest players are also the richest players in each new league???

There is such a huge different in knowledge and intelligence to come up with builds and ideas to stay in top compared to the average player. POE is one of the hardest games to master and thats why we see the same people in new league being top of the food chain.

Races: mechanical mastery (as in good mouse-hand coordination) is not the same as IQ-based intelligence.

To do very well in races, you need to be interested in races, have certain knowledge about how the game works, be able to do elementary math, have good mechanical mastery and certain experience.

As for the richest people being the richest people in new leagues: do the richest standard players even play in the new leagues seriously? People like Kolp, Ventor, bb650427, axn1314, etc?

A quick look at the profiles of mentioned players shows that they don't.

This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Awesome comic haha. Yeah I have nothing funny to say.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
"
Russell wrote:
Awesome comic haha. Yeah I have nothing funny to say.

Are you sick or something? Get a few days off work. What will the forums become without your humor?
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.

Doge around probably
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

"
Zanixx wrote:
I wanted to find it funny but didn't :(

There needs to be viable truth (imo) for it to be funny... and there isn't :(

Maybe I'm just getting old/too serious about the whimsical...

AHEM

"
both games have big flaws

what that dude said

I don't enjoy trading so this humour is lost on me. I much prefer finding stuff.
Bring on the SF comic love :D
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
Russel delivers once again.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Wasn't diablo 3 even more of a stockmarket game with the AH? Just saying
Best thing that this comic illustrates is that there are different ways to enjoy the game... and that they're not in conflict with each other.

Best thing for the developers to learn from it is that they shouldn't consider any one player as a representative of the entire player base.

Some people want a game where they can punch stuff. Some players want a game where they can be rich. Don't make your game suitable for only one of these two groups.
"
Jillian wrote:
Wasn't diablo 3 even more of a stockmarket game with the AH? Just saying

Yes, it definitely "was". Not anymore since the RoS expansion.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info