All you need to know about diablo 3 and poe in 4 pictures

I don't get why, just because a game requires an ounce of forethought, it's suddenly worthy of being made fun of. I guess bashing intelligence is just the cool thing to do, reminds me of the old jocks vs nerds in middle school, except now the jocks play diablo 3.
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
"
demivion wrote:
I don't get why, just because a game requires an ounce of forethought, it's suddenly worthy of being made fun of. I guess bashing intelligence is just the cool thing to do, reminds me of the old jocks vs nerds in middle school, except now the jocks play diablo 3.

Sorry, but the intelligence required for PoE is so small that it is not worth noting. It is not as if it is like learning differential geometry to understand general relativity.

Edit: And it is not a bad thing that no noteworthy intelligence is required to learn to play a game remotely well. As someone probably said at some point: the best games are easy to learn, but hard to master.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Last edited by mazul on Apr 15, 2014, 10:58:22 AM
"
demivion wrote:

I think you are going a bit too far. The PoE skill tree doesn't require that much foresight and intelligence. In fact you lean it's mostly defensive nodes or L2P

Edit: Someone beat me to it :P
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Apr 15, 2014, 10:57:21 AM
"
demivion wrote:

ummmm......... what? What the hell are you on about. Anything of note in this world is a target of comedy .

Where did you get all that rubbish from that comic? I play both games , and ill give you a hint , they are making fun of both games .

So take off your armor and sheath your sword , it is just a joke comic.
"
mazul wrote:
"
demivion wrote:

Sorry, but the intelligence required for PoE is so small that it is not worth noting. It is not as if it is like learning differential geometry to understand general relativity.

Edit: And it is not a bad thing that no noteworthy intelligence is required to learn to play a game remotely well. As someone probably said at some point: the best games are easy to learn, but hard to master.

And you are so incredible ignorant and clueless is funny. Why do you think the top racers are the same top racers each season?? why do you think the top players in a ladder is the same players each new league? Why do you think the richest players are also the richest players in each new league???

There is such a huge different in knowledge and intelligence to come up with builds and ideas to stay in top compared to the average player. POE is one of the hardest games to master and thats why we see the same people in new league being top of the food chain.
"
PoE and D3 are burdened by their own unique issues.

D3 issues are legendary!
"
Burmeister99 wrote:

There is such a huge different in knowledge and intelligence to come up with builds and ideas to stay in top compared to the average player. POE is one of the hardest games to master and thats why we see the same people in new league being top of the food chain.

I guess it has nothing to do with the fact that they play 16+ hours a day.
"
Burmeister99 wrote:
"
mazul wrote:
"
demivion wrote:

And you are so incredible ignorant and clueless is funny. Why do you think the top racers are the same top racers each season?? why do you think the top players in a ladder is the same players each new league? Why do you think the richest players are also the richest players in each new league???

I swear to god , if you turn this into a depth thread , I will drive to your house and slap you across the face with a sack of wet noodles.

The top players are the top players because most of them make poe their day job. Yeah If I made poe my day job I too could do great things . but this is irrelevant to the thread.
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Apr 15, 2014, 11:19:22 AM
I wanted to find it funny but didn't :(

There needs to be viable truth (imo) for it to be funny... and there isn't :(

Maybe I'm just getting old/too serious about the whimsical... Still, I want to see more. I need cheering up!!
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
Last edited by Zanixx on Apr 15, 2014, 11:23:40 AM
both games have big flaws

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info