All you need to know about diablo 3 and poe in 4 pictures

Spoiler
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comicsandcosplay/comics/critical-miss/11290-Diablo-III-vs-Path-of-Excel

And you all know it.
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Apr 15, 2014, 9:55:31 AM
I actually feel genuinely bad for people who miss the entire point of PoE and aren't able to enjoy it on the level that I do.
Also if someone plays Diablo 3 AND Path of Exile? Does that make them some kind of fictional person that doesn't exist?
Also, I find it is much easier to just branch into the insider training spec early on. It saves a lot of time.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
I play both, and I enjoy both. When I just want to run around and smack the ever-loving crap out of stuff and collect shinies, I play D3. When I want a challenge and need to worry about that next monster stomping my face because I'm not paying attention, I play PoE.
why does she look unhappy in the last panel?

I thought that was supposed to be a snarky poe slamtoon
"
phdupont2500 wrote:
I play both, and I enjoy both. When I just want to run around and smack the ever-loving crap out of stuff and collect shinies, I play D3. When I want a challenge and need to worry about that next monster stomping my face because I'm not paying attention, I play PoE.

D3 also works for the "next monster stomping my face because I'm not paying attention" and if it doesn't it is because you are playing on too low difficulty (which is your own choice).

Edit:

What PoE has, which I consider to be good things sometimes are: wall-street simulator (yes it was fun for me to play that part of the game for quite some time), certain builds which are not found in d3 and a larger "multiplayer feel" due to how global channels and towns are made in PoE.

This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Last edited by mazul on Apr 15, 2014, 10:13:24 AM
"
EomMage wrote:
why does she look unhappy in the last panel?

I thought that was supposed to be a snarky poe slamtoon

Because she is young and insecure.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
I actually feel genuinely bad for people who miss the entire point of PoE and aren't able to enjoy it on the level that I do.
Also if someone plays Diablo 3 AND Path of Exile? Does that make them some kind of fictional person that doesn't exist?
Also, I find it is much easier to just branch into the insider training spec early on. It saves a lot of time.

i played both up until last weekend , when i was booted from blow and raged out of poe for good.
it is not unheard of . And i think also many will miss the message of that comic.

basically the comic is describing not what the games are but what the perceptions that players have of them are.

ie poe is nothing but a trading simulator in which the best way to get anywhere is basically to play the stock market of the game.

where as players view diablo 3 as simplistic and shallow.

it is no secret that the majority of the poe player base openly looks down on diablo 3
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Apr 15, 2014, 10:22:20 AM
Lol. Well, I found it funny.
It's not really a gag at all and more of an accurate assessment of the problem of both flawed games.

PoE and D3 are burdened by their own unique issues.
"
It's not really a gag at all and more of an accurate assessment of the problem of both flawed games.

PoE and D3 are burdened by their own unique issues.

indeed , it pokes fun at both

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info