E-Mail issues

So today I tried to log in and it asked me for unlock code since I tried to log in from a different location apparently(I didn't). Thing is the E-Mail account I used is no longer available to me therefore I can't get the access code. I tried changing it, but "An email should be sent to your current address soon." is that I get. Now I assume that the "current address" refers to my E-Mail that I used to register with. So long story short I don't have access to my account. If someone could do something to help me with this I would be eternally grateful. I can provide any proof needed that this is indeed my account.
When it says you changed location it's based on the IP address that is saved when you log in, if you log in from a friends house or your ISP changes the IP address then it locks the account to be sure that it is not compromised.

As for any change to your account, email address and password changes are handled through emails as another safety measure.

You will now need to email support and ask them to change the associated email address to your new one and they will ask security questions before going ahead with the change.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I assumed straight away that dynamic IP is the reason for asking me to put in an unlock code.

I did already send them an E-Mail thought contact support.

Thanks for the reply you put me a bit at ease here since I really hope I won't have to start everything all over again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info