Just purchased Titan Quest Gold while I wait...

I didn't want to spend any money on new games until Skyrim release however I needed something to distract me while I wait. :)

However.. Murphy's Law: Having just done that, my odds of getting a key before the end of the day just sky rocketed. LOL.

Hehehe, I didn't feel that Titan Quest was a good investment. I was so hooked when I saw Path of Exile that I lost all interest in other games that share this style :P
I walk alone...

Congrats for the nice purchase, I played Titan Quest before, and it is very enjoyable. It will help you to kill time, until you get a beta key. The developers of Titan Quest are also working on a new game, Grim Dawn, so you could look out for trailers and news for that too, it looks very promising.
Without truth, there is no justice.
"
Taunos wrote:
Hehehe, I didn't feel that Titan Quest was a good investment. I was so hooked when I saw Path of Exile that I lost all interest in other games that share this style :P

If I get a beta key I won't be playing TQ and will agree that I just blew $20 for something that I'll not play. However, if I get a week's worth of enjoyment out of it while I wait then I'm not going to complain. :)

"
Asandir wrote:
Congrats for the nice purchase, I played Titan Quest before, and it is very enjoyable. It will help you to kill time, until you get a beta key. The developers of Titan Quest are also working on a new game, Grim Dawn, so you could look out for trailers and news for that too, it looks very promising.

I hadn't really heard of TQ before and the expansion for it (part of the Gold package) gets a fairly good rating. I'll check out Grim Dawn.

Yea I understand you Feenin. I was afraid of the Murphy's Law effect :D

TQ seems a nice game indeed.
I walk alone...

http://www.moddb.com/mods/underlord

The game on it's own is slightly lack luster due to the realism. Great concept and awesome setting but just didn't seem as fun as either of the Diablo's.
Underlord mod fixes that giving you more aoe abilities and a need for them as instead of small grouping of monsters you'll be knee deep in hordes. Do your self a favour and install the mod.
thats nice)))
TROLLFACE
Yea I had a great time playing Titan Quest.

It is especially more fun when you play with some friends, I think my favorite mechanic from the game is if you 1-shot something, they go flying across the screen. Some people didn't like that but I thought it was pretty cool.
"
thabunny wrote:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/underlord

The game on it's own is slightly lack luster due to the realism. Great concept and awesome setting but just didn't seem as fun as either of the Diablo's.
Underlord mod fixes that giving you more aoe abilities and a need for them as instead of small grouping of monsters you'll be knee deep in hordes. Do your self a favour and install the mod.

Nice. I'll check that out once I get to playing the game. Another 20 mins on the download.

Thanks for the tip!

"
cedex wrote:
Yea I had a great time playing Titan Quest.

It is especially more fun when you play with some friends, I think my favorite mechanic from the game is if you 1-shot something, they go flying across the screen. Some people didn't like that but I thought it was pretty cool.

Haha. I played the demo last night and noticed that as well. Thought it was cool. Collide damage/effect would be nice for the 1-shot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info