Improving Communication: The Development Manifesto (Please Read First!)

GGG pls can u read forum more often and sometime reply to topics if possible... also pls dont forget remove streamer privilege and rng... and keep fight with bots! bots floode all trades and control market now WTF! when ban bots?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Is this the place where I can place general questions about the game so you guys answer? I posted them in reddit question thread and was told that that was for players answering other player's question. If this is not the place where can I post those questions?
This thread should be closed since nothing seem to apply anymore.
`Spent 2 mirrors on my build, but I'm only Level 98.` LOL
`From just quick sweep of your characters, toxic rain, golems .. sure, non meta... sure.` LOL
Manifesto and lengthier explanations tagged onto changes are great. I like the slowing down of the game and increasing the time it takes to compete 100% league content. Too often we zoom through everything a league has to offer in a month and then are left with 2 months of waiting for another league to zoom through. The slow pace will be a refreshing way of playing the game and a nice transition into POE 2.
bro there isnt any streamer rng if you believe so im sorry but there just isnt nobody get streamer rng
Last edited by Smurfstefan on Aug 1, 2021, 6:58:48 AM
Title of this thread might as well be a meme by now
Don't tell me to quit when I don't like this patch, I already did. More time to spend on the forums

[url]https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/oywp00/oops_i_guess/[/url]
This by far is the best thing I have seen on reddit during this league.
I'd like to know the best way that we as a community can engage with you all at GGG about design philosophy.

I am a player that would really like to see more deterministic crafting, and believe that the best gear has, and should always be crafted. I think the game to its core currency revolves around crafting, and orbs themselves have value because crafting has value.

If I think that the game is moving away from that, and would like to encourage the design to be rethought, refocused, or just explained more, is there an avenue for constructive dialogue that I can pursue?
Last edited by OmgKiba on Aug 13, 2021, 8:37:13 AM
"
OmgKiba wrote:
I'd like to know the best way that we as a community can engage with you all at GGG about design philosophy.

I am a player that would really like to see more deterministic crafting, and believe that the best gear has, and should always be crafted. I think the game to its core currency revolves around crafting, and orbs themselves have value because crafting has value.

If I think that the game is moving away from that, and would like to encourage the design to be rethought, refocused, or just explained more, is there an avenue for constructive dialogue that I can pursue?

good luck with that is all i can say. there's little to no communication from GGG other than to tell you what is changing and mtx sale announcements. oh, and them telling someone thanks for reporting a bug/issue but only when they feel like doing so.

a forum is a 2 way street and they must think it's a 1 way 99.9% of the time.
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
I love to hear build of the week is coming back.

I remember the days when I was hyped for it and couldn't wait to log into the game to try out the new builds or make my own version of it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info