A little advice regarding build and stats

Hello guys,

I was wondering if you could help a fellow duelist out. I'm currently in merciless and have no trouble so far keeping up both with survability and dps, although, before I get into maps, I would like to know where I stand as a build and stats. I've heard some players hit a wall somewhere around late act 2 - into act 3 on merc. As I haven't really used any passive respec points, I want to know if I should continue building on what I already have, or should i change some things before it is too late.

At the moment:

About 2,6 - 2,8 melee dps on sheet with dual-strike, using melee-splash and life gain on hit, considering going for multistrike as well. I am running HATRED as my main aura.

Mana doesn't seem to be a problem, leech is fine for constantly spamming my main attack and warlord's mark sweetens the leech quite well.

HP is around 2.4k

The resists are abit of a problem, I'm capped in Lightning, almost capped on Fire and abit on the low side on Cold. Chaos is on the negative side.

This is my build at the moment, focusing on physical dps:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwFLQthEdUSIBcdGE0b-h3KIWAl3ycvKNsppTGeMfs0kzWSQKBHfk3jTipT31W1V5dY216LXzlfP2BBYEtjcGVNZ4BuaXTteA14SXloeu9_44TZhO-ZK5stm1ibg565ns2kGaSsplepbrXytkG8n72Bvoq-p8EEypDP-NBH0iHd49_v45_kUe8O707v4_Iv977-jw==

Thank you very much for any input!
Anyone?
you take versatility for what acurancy ? i think its no sens you must to go to resolut teechique born to fight its good but go there from strong arm side
look its my tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwDhwUtC2ER1RIgFx0XPhutG_ohYCP2Jd8nLymlMgk0kzWSOJZAoEF0R35KfUrITipT31b6Vw1Xl1jbWkhbr16LXz9gQWBLY3BlTWegah5sRm6qcHJybHKpdO12K3gNeWh673zZgIqE2YTvh3aI8YtPkAqQdJHOlWaZK5stm4OeuaQZpKyoGKluq8W18rZBtxe77byfvYG-ir6nwA_BBMzbz_jQR9Ih0k3Tft0N45_kUeeu7g7vDu967-Pv8PIv9zL3Tfe-_MU=

i am on 81 lvl and i dont get any problem with survive and i dont got soultaker i use blod magic skil gem in my bor and you should take sentinel couse you are realy close there and you take 24% eva and 10 % to all rezist its realy good node

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info