Game crashes continually on Dark Forest quest

Hi, firstly, compliments and thank you for an absolute great game! .
I do have a problem in that I completed the quest Fidelita the Mourning and received the mysterious gem. However, I can do nothing with it and Greust does not seem to acknowledge that I had completed that quest. So now, when I try to access the DARK FOREST, the game crashes with a C++ exception error which requires me to alt+tab+del to get out the game.I have tried 38 times to access the Dark Forests with the same error each time. Please Help as this is my second post about this problem. Thank you
Ooops! sorry guys, just read the thread regarding this issue- have downloaded PatchCheck.exe and am busy running the checker.Will advise if problem still exists-Thanks

Ran PatchChecker exe- repoted no errors. Downloaded new copy of game and re-installed. still cannot enter Dark Forest. Receiving same exception error:

“Art/Textures/Environment/forest/roadforesttop4ns.dds”:In source code file:Resources/TextureResource.cppat line 37,
Processing file: Art/Textures/Environment/forest/roadforesttop4ns.dds
Error:E_OUTOFMEMORY
Description:Ran out of memory

Please help

Hi,
Thank you for the speedy reply- as you indicated, the fault was on my side. I downloaded a PC Cleaner, removed the malware ,re-downloaded the game and Voila! I am up and running in the Darlk Forest and very happy. Thank you guys for a great game and excellent support.
Cheers
Last edited by SilverShadow101 on Feb 1, 2013, 12:19:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info