why this hate for the strong?

People can't have those items, so they complain. Every loot game is like this.
IGN: Ziggro
"
maxor wrote:
"
b15h09 wrote:
They really wont have much choice but to cater to a small, specific spectrum of gamers, as that's who will be left. So I guess they'll get there eventually. But I do wonder if the unemployed are really who you want to target with a F2P game.

Agreed its going to be the unemployed who never buy anything and about 25 mega traders who already have everything.

and me, lostform.

Now here is a tune you do recognize: Leeets's gooo allllll-ready.
Hey...is this thing on?
Personally I believe haters just love to hate. Just in this thread alone we have multiple posts clearly outlining how these guys who made a great game have no clue what they are doing and if they would just listen to these guys who post ideas on forums then everything would be just perfect.

I get it, the game is not perfect. Sure it needs work. I just get so sick of reading post after post in which every player says, "If the would just do X, Y, and Z changes then this game would be perfect..." Yah, it would be perfect for YOU. There is no such thing as a perfect game. What makes some players happy, upsets others. If GGG handed the games creative process off to any one of you guys that posted in here there would be a small portion happy with the direction that player is taking the game, and the majority would say you had no clue what you were doing and how you are ruining a great game.

Why not just enjoy what we have and enjoy the ride. Play with what we got, accept the fact that stuff will be nerfed and balanced in the vision of GGG, and if you get to the point that you "hate" the direction the game is going then go play something else. The #'s wont lie. If GGG see's a truly huge drop off in #'s they will listen. Until then were all just armchair quarter backs acting like we have all the answers when in reality we got zero knowledge on this topic. If you really did have the "winning recipe" for games then you would do what GGG did and create your own.
"
dogghaus wrote:

If you really did have the "winning recipe" for games then you would do what GGG did and create your own.

So what you're saying is, find a way to dupe PoE items, sell them for real money, and use the proceeds to fund a new ARPG?
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
Are you saying that is how GGG funded PoE? I'm sure RMT happen on this game all the time, but for all the people that accuse every good player of just being a botter or RMT'r I never actually see anything in the way of proof. As far as I know it is against the rules to use any form of real life currency to pay for in game items. If everyone knows for a fact that all these players are using RMT then take your proof and send it to GGG and let them know a player is violating rules.

Also, I'm against RMT in all forms, but I also understand that as gaming has became more mainstream and people want to enjoy a game w/out all the pit falls of tedious hours farming that RMT will always exist on some level.
GL getting proof of someone RMTing.

RMting is fine, ive done it in tons of games.

And it really affects no one individual gameplay at the end of the day. If it bothers you that bad that someone IRL spent some cash for some items then maybe you should re evaluate your life some.

All of you favorite streamers basically RMT too. Guess that gets overlooked amongst other things.

I don't see how donations are any different than RMTing either.
Invasion - No Sacrifice No Glory

HTTP://WWW.TWITCH.TV/THISISDEUX
I'm not a big fan of RMT'ing, but I understand it exists and it doesnt really upset me that much. My comments was more in regards to all of these people that claim they "know" that a player uses RMT. Well, if you really "know" then you must have some form of proof. It is written in the rules that it is against RMT transactions. So if it bothers somebody and if you can prove it then why not turn said players in? I wouldn't turn a player in for it, but to hear everyone in the forums you would think every player uses RMT.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info