Some Summoner Ideas

Why always aggressive Minions ? We could also add a Minion that works like "Devouring" Totem and heals your Minions or something. I think that would be a nice choice.

As for your "Dark and Evil" Theme....

I would like to add this too:

- Summon Crows

Crows are aggressive and can cause bleeding and blind :)
"
Shinwa wrote:
Why always aggressive Minions ? We could also add a Minion that works like "Devouring" Totem and heals your Minions or something. I think that would be a nice choice.

As for your "Dark and Evil" Theme....

I would like to add this too:

- Summon Crows

Crows are aggressive and can cause bleeding and blind :)

Dark and Evil is what this game is about. I can't really see them add a spell like a healing fairy :p It would be out of place.

I would really welcome the addition of a healing type of summon though. That, or maybe a support gem that allows minions to heal for a percentage of nearby slain enemies health.

Okay, then you could add something like a venus-fly-trap plant minion...

That would first immobilize the foe with its root and then is eating it, granting your other minions healing :)

Would be only "eating" and/or "Healing" theme I could Imagine
+1

I always thought we were missing the various forms of elementals...
I like these ideas but I support the last one the most. So very annoying to rebuild your army if you dc.
And the other idea for summoner is to make specters permanen (like guardians are), couse i`m in rage every time i need to find kill and ressurect 3 evangilists, Fireball ribbon and a necromancer (yea a necromancer with a necromancer)
"
Kirikamori wrote:
And the other idea for summoner is to make specters permanen (like guardians are), couse i`m in rage every time i need to find kill and ressurect 3 evangilists, Fireball ribbon and a necromancer (yea a necromancer with a necromancer)
how do you get 5 of them?
1 base
1 from skilltree
1 from boots
1 from sword/wand
1 more from what?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
"
Kirikamori wrote:
how do you get 5 of them?
1 base
1 from skilltree
1 from boots
1 from sword/wand
1 more from what?

The last one would be from the new unique chest, Vis Mortis.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info