Gottimaster.....your key awaits!

"
Jive299 wrote:
Thought I'd throw you my friend key. You sir have stayed positive in these forums and tried to help others and you were also voted several times on the recommendation list....hell you started it. I thought it only fitting. Have fun!

Yaaahhoooooooo!!!!

Thanks a lot Jive299, you made my day!!! hahaha im really happy :D What a nice way of starting the day, i just woke up and found this ultra-nice news.

Well, im really exhalted right now, but i want to give spcial thanks to EvilVixen, for her support and encouraging decent behavior here in the community. And also thanks to everyone that have been nice and mature in this comminity, like Taric, Viney, None0fTheAbove, Spyker, SilentPlanet, Dechristianize, among other.

To all the other decent users in the community, stay tuned to the Forum User Recomendation, becouse if I get an invite i will distribute it there.

Thanks again!!!
Congrats gottimaster sir!

Use it well.
Gamer'sHaven/MusicHaven

Core i7 2600K, GTX 970 SLI - Desktop
BRIX Pro - On the way, Bedside Daily Driver.
MacBook Pro Retina 13 - Primary Driver
Congrats Gotti and happy playing :-)
Gratz gotti. Hope you enjoy! :D
-V
Congrats =) now we just need another 1000 invites for all the active users!
Gratz Gottimaster!!! I am so stoked for you :) I was really pulling for you. Positive, friendly attitudes in the forum truly do pay off and the recommendation thread you started really does help people decide who to give their friend invites to. It seems the new trend of giving keys outright to active members rather than making contests is helping to promote a positive attitude as well as get active members into beta. This is a win-win IMO. I've seen far less trolling and begging in the recent activity so maybe we can make not only the game the best it can be but also turn this forum into a true community without all the flaming many forums have!

Gratz again and see you in game!

Jive, you chose well my friend and I would like to thank you for that. When I gave the key to you I knew I was making the PERFECT choice and you have continued to prove that each day :-)
gratz!
....._______
..../...........\
...|.............|_____...._........…
...|......o................V..VVVVV..\
...|.............________________/
....\_______/

KEYSUS
Gratz :)

And where is mine? :P
Congrats!!! It always good to see positive behavior rewarded!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info