Can't get Comined Amulet

Hey guys,
I know there are alot threads concerning this Amulet but trust me, my problem is different. It's not that I don't know where to get it or what to do with it, but rather that I can't get it.
First of all this is my first play through. I wanted to turn up the difficulty and read that I need the Combined Amulet to do so.
Earlier I decided to leave one of the three bandits (Alira) alive, to get the +40 Mana. If I understood everything correctly this bandit should now give me the Amulet instead of Eramir. The problem is, she does not. And Eramir doesn't either. I completed every other quest from the Acts 1 and 2 and I definatly do NOT have this Amulet. Checked inventory as well as stash.

Like I said, I am new to the game and I really do not now what else to do. I would really appreciate your help guys =)

I don't know what you mean by comined or combined amulet. But once you finish the bandit quest you can't change your reward without an expensive vendor recipe. What does your quest log say for the bandit quest?

Edit: if you havent finished the bandit quest before, you have to kill the other two bandits and bring their amulets to the one you want to help. Then that one will give you the Apex that you need to finish the act. If you kill all the bandits, Eramir gives you the Apex. He never gives you an amulet.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Apr 14, 2014, 12:14:47 PM
First of all thanks for the really quick response =)
But I killed the other two bandits and brought their Amulets to Alira like I said. The "Combined Amulet" was the item I thought I needed for the difficulty increase. I got the idea from this post:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/43194/page/1

Here is the solution

Step 1. check your envintory or stash for the "Combined amulet."

Odds are, if you are having this same problem I described, you do NOT have it!

Step 2. Speak with Eramir in act 2! (Old guy with his legs crossed.)

Step 3. Talk to him about "Take the combined amulet"

He will now give you the combined amulet.

Go to the twilight strand portal after act 2 boss and click on it.

It should NOW work!!
Ahh, I see. You are looking at a topic more than 2 years old when the game was still in closed beta or maybe even alpha testing. Try to look for more recent topics if you're looking for help.

Just do what the quest log and bandit says. Bring the other 2 amulets to Alira and click Help in the dialog box. She will give you the Apex and the reward. That's all there is to it.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Apr 14, 2014, 12:47:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info