Account banned, Support does not answer

"
RoryC_GGG wrote:
I'm really sorry that it is taking so long for you to hear back about your account. There are only a few support members that are trained in proper account investigation and only these members have the authority to unban your account. We are in the process of training more staff in this area, which should help to reduce the waiting time.

PM me your account name and I will make sure that you are still in the system and that your ticket is being processed.

I can also confirm that we do not ever send out automated replies. A lot of our emails can seem quite formal, but this is more a customer support thing in general. Your email was read by a real person and responded to by a real person.

Let me know if you have any further questions. Hopefully we will have an answer about your account soon.

So after 4 days of being a banned bad guy : I did a research on forums and reddit and everyone who got banned whether a cheater or innocent got the same message just with different signitures :

Thanks for contacting us.

I am so sorry about this. I am not too sure what has happened here but I will forward your email on to our investigation team and they will look into this. Please bear with us while we work through this for you.

Apologies in advance for any delayed response but we will get back to you soon. Hopefully we can get you back into the game and playing.

Regards,
Jared
GGG Support

some of them may got a shorter message without the 2nd paragraph, but the SAME. So this isn't a prepared theme huh? tell me about it. Is this just a Formal text for every case about accounts ? Because many of them and they convienced me, this is an automessage script, that changes the signitures. But i rather believe for a staff member.
"
larson6733 wrote:
So after 4 days of being a banned bad guy : I did a research on forums and reddit and everyone who got banned whether a cheater or innocent got the same message just with different signitures :

Thanks for contacting us.

I am so sorry about this. I am not too sure what has happened here but I will forward your email on to our investigation team and they will look into this. Please bear with us while we work through this for you.

Apologies in advance for any delayed response but we will get back to you soon. Hopefully we can get you back into the game and playing.

Regards,
Jared
GGG Support

some of them may got a shorter message without the 2nd paragraph, but the SAME. So this isn't a prepared theme huh? tell me about it. Is this just a Formal text for every case about accounts ? Because many of them and they convienced me, this is an automessage script, that changes the signitures. But i rather believe for a staff member.

Just because a response is canned or pre-prepared, doesn't mean it is AUTOMATED.

Those are completely separate things.

It is VERY common in support to have canned responses to certain situations. It makes support consistent.

I'm not sure I understand what your complaint here is.. besides being banned and wanting a response.

You've already been told by multiple people (including GGG staff) that the responses are NOT automated... not sure what else to tell you.
I am a very impatient man, and this 8 days looks so long. After a week, i felt abbadoned and I may act like a cheater who is start finding anything displeasing, i just want to prove my innocence.

Now i feel like me versus world, so i give up, after all i actually got what i want, someone contacted me.
Last edited by larson6733 on Apr 14, 2014, 4:15:39 PM
"
larson6733 wrote:
I am a very impatient man, and this 8 days looks so long. After a week, i felt abbadoned and I may act like a cheater who is start finding anything displeasing, i just want to prove my innocence.

As you've already been told... the best way to prove your innocence is to STOP POSTING. Every post you make is just making yourself look worse. Best thing you can do.. honestly... is to just let them work on it and NOT POST. Be patient. Let them figure it out.

Every post you make looks argumentative and doesn't paint you in a good light. If you just stop posting now and be patient, it'll look much better. I'm not saying that your posts have any affect on the investigation.. but it certainly isn't helping your case to the community at large.

There is also NOTHING anyone here can do for you. Posting here serves absolutely no purpose in your case. The only people who can help you now are the investigations team, and they're already going to do what they do.. I don't think this thread is going to affect that one way or the other... unless you do something here to cause yourself to be banned by breaking a forum rule because you're upset and posting rashly.

So the best thing you can do is just take a break, go away, and be patient while they sort it all out. And I really mean that.
i can do nothing but to post... even if it shows me in bad light, i cannot sit on my chair doing nothing
Last edited by larson6733 on Apr 14, 2014, 4:23:01 PM
"
larson6733 wrote:
i can do nothing but to post... even if it shows me in bad light, i cannot sit on my chair doing nothing

Go outside. Play a different game. Go to a movie. There are a lot of options besides "sitting in your chair doing nothing".
Upon investigating this further, I can see that you were responded to and that we had concluded that your account would stay banned.

I have double checked this case and I can confirm that this account will be staying banned.

Let me know if you have any further questions or requests.
No longer works at GGG
rekt.
"
Drakier wrote:
"
larson6733 wrote:

Go outside. Play a different game. Go to a movie. There are a lot of options besides "sitting in your chair doing nothing".

I may go watch a movie or two, but you know not a single movie last long days. And winter is coming.
"
larson6733 wrote:
I may go watch a movie or two, but you know not a single movie last long days. And winter is coming.

Based on Rory's post.. it appears you'll be watching a lot of movies. Good luck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info