Dps/Defence Cold Snap + Power Charge with CWDT

Harro peeparoo!

Any advice or assistance of any kind would be appreciated!

The set up i've got is as follows -

The lvl 1 CWDT is linked to Ice spear, GMP and Power charge on Crit. When wandering I have no power charges, though in battle I constantly have max power charges.

Initially I built this to increase my Freezing Pulse's Crit chance, though in the regalia you can see the set up. CWDT, Molten Shell, Cold snap, EP, and added cold damage for freeze chance.

After casting frostbite, the freeze rate is ridiculously high combined with a constant flow of power charges, everything is extra vulnerable to the extra damage the frozen targets.

I've tossed and turned over methods of either protecting my (glass-ass) witch, or adding dps to increase my leech/survivability.

cast on crit, cast on stun are useless to me. Though this build gets me solo ability in the museum with 6 bosses etc. Reflect kills me instantly though...

regards-Clitory
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Chest is definitely your worst piece, can upgrade it fairly cheap.

And Le heup is a pretty bad ring, youre better off with something like
"just for try, for see and for know"
Maybe try Cast when Stunned + Cold Snap, instead. That would free your ammy, and you'd be able to use Cold Snap 21/20 with fully leveled supports, letting you freeze more or less EVERYTHING, including a fair share of bosses. Also, Cold Snap NEEDS Cold Penetration.

Not to mention your CwDT compete with each other (at least partially), with the cooldown.

Or Self-cast Cold Snap, but that's lowering your DPS, obviously.

Myself, I think for CI, your easy-stun nature can be a boon rather than a curse.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Apr 14, 2014, 5:18:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info