Upcoming Elite Armour Skin Microtransaction Set

temp shield need more love then any thing, i hope those mxt's are atlease being kicked around in concept.

another mtx that would be awsome is if u could become drunk when in town and walk around all wobbly. kinda like the dance mtx's

got to be good looking because im so hard too see.
nice,keep em coming
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
The problem of the fins is not just the orange but the design itself some of the texturing in those armors needs to be slimmed especially around mid torso and other areas need fins to be smoothed or removed I wish I could just design and show the how it could look to get more purchases but yet that armor falls very short of making your character look like a badass while at same time needing to stay on par with normal armor texturing I don't really know another way to put it but the idea was executed poorly imo.
didnt like it

...................................................₪₪╔═══════════════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ⓡ ⓔ ⓑ ⓔ ⓛ ●๋ ⓔ ⓧ ⓘ ⓛ ⓔ▀▄▀░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██████▓▒░
...................................................₪₪╚═══════════════════════╝₪₪
"
CBFTW wrote:

And even then the damage is still pretty sub-par. Good luck killing anything that isn't a white mob with it.

to be fair - trap (trap boots are even better) + multitrap + conc effect + ice nova + (5th gem for the boots) works more than OK for white mobs that are double cursed.

but as a self cast skill? mechanically meh, dmg wise meh.. double meh
Hi

How about doing a MTX promotion and give out some promo pets to celebrate players continued support? The promo could be a mix of time spent playing and if players had been playing since CB,OB? Or how about returning the old auras for free in the MTX section as a promo?

Pretty droll and lazy to make same armour without the light thingy's, anyone going to attempt getting reimbursed? just so they can have the elite version?

1+ for black spiky armour

These MTX lately seem so light compared to the dark gritty atmosphere of Wraeclast lately.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
@Finkenstein: I am in favor of promos, but it's kind of moot to target long-time supporters, eh? The purpose of a promo is to get the ball rolling for a player that would not have otherwise decided to purchase anything.

Much better would be some kind of in-game event that rewarded up to one extra stash tab and/or something from a selection of low-to-mid tier cosmetics, as determined by the degree of time invested into the event.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
The reason the seraph armor set is the most popular transaction is because the rest of the armor in the game is so absolutely, unbearably, unacceptably, atrocious.

It's one thing to wash up on the shore in act 1 without pants, its an exile to an island. Its another to finish act 3 which is full of enemies from an advanced culter and still not be able to wear pants.

Get a clue
IGN: Narbays
"
narbays wrote:
The reason the seraph armor set is the most popular transaction is because the rest of the armor in the game is so absolutely, unbearably, unacceptably, atrocious.

It's one thing to wash up on the shore in act 1 without pants, its an exile to an island. Its another to finish act 3 which is full of enemies from an advanced culter and still not be able to wear pants.

Get a clue

i for myself think these new seraph and elite armor skins are the most atrocious in the game
and for the first time im doubting GGG

skin transfer >
Can you finish the original armour and weapon sets first.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info