what do you do when your build is near complete

"
Zerber wrote:
"
kasub wrote:

Have you seriously pushed into 77 maps since none of your characters signify that. There is a huge difference between doing 66-72 maps and being at the level where 75-78 maps is all you do. You need to run ridiculously difficult maps to be anywhere close to maintaining 75+ maps.

Constantly doing maps is the biggest understatement at level 75. You can reach that just as easily doing piety or docks.

The real endgame isn't really till level 85+ when suddenly there is this huge wall to overcome due to the sheer difficulty difference.

Where are those crazy difficult maps, I cant find them all those maps between 75-78 feel the same. The only real threats are shock and horror and 78 dominus

Strong combinations of mods. High lvl maps rolled to over 140% iiq ie can have a really tough set of mods on them depending on the roll.

Of course it all depends on the character/party you're running them with as well. The better your gear (/your parties gear) the closer you are to just facerolling those high rolled maps as well.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
non of this addresses the lack of endgame, whether im running a 72 map solo or a 77 party map or just farming a 66 map its ALL the same
and running maps over and over and over again to gain minimal amounts of experience in increments gets old really fast, it doesnt require skill, its not enjoyable, it just feels like work and a chore to do
Change your spec to take advantage of higher levels than you originally planned.
@BeerPact
"
Fonnypwn wrote:
and running maps over and over and over again to gain minimal amounts of experience in increments gets old really fast, it doesnt require skill, its not enjoyable, it just feels like work and a chore to do

It sounds like you need to play a hardcore league...

@BeerPact
being an arpg should not limit expectations, diablo 3 as big as a failure as it was had the right idea with paragon levels(you slowly increase your characters power and lessen need for magic find as you farm), also diablo 2's modified verzion by lazarus left plenty of hard challenges to work towards undertaking instead of just farm, farm, farm. And being an arpg should not limit it from opening the ways for new things to do in a farm based game, perhaps challenge areas you unlock by luck/dedication/collection from farming with extreme risk as well as extreme reward.
to me hardcore league is even more of a chore, people are forced to run zones they vastly overpower and avoid bosses taking 10x longer to level for sheer safety
And theres nothing to "change in my spec to run higher lvls" when i already can
I made a thread about this issue. Rather about the lack of competitive elements in the
"main-game" which i consider to be hardcore and standard to be.

Maybe you want to give that a read and write a response, however unlikely this will be adressed.

Peace
-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Fonnypwn wrote:

yes, well it feels that way, because it is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info