The "die" button.

"
Tyrfalger wrote:
Does this mean you could have a Win button? (weapon elemental damage/iron will, chance to ignite/iron grip, minion life)

The existence of such things can neither be confirmed nor denied, but should it exist: would be classified as a matter of 'company secrets' and fall under purview the Game Security Agency. All documents and witnesses in any way correlated with such a breach of security would be apprehended and burned. All defendants, suspects, witnesses, relations of the prior, pets of the prior, or people whom have sat nearby the prior within the last 30 years will be given a fair trial after their execution as per the Fairness Act of 2012.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Last edited by SkyCore on Apr 14, 2014, 3:17:50 AM
This is awesome!
must try this combination. thanks for the tip :)
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
andkamen wrote:
"
Jayburner wrote:
I have a yolo button.

pretty much my main skill.

you cant have a y o l o button cause supports dont stack so no way to get two 0's

:D
You could if they were supports of different colours but the same letter (Remote Mine and Fork are both "Y", but one is int and one dex), or if one was lower case and one upper (Weapon elemental damage is "W" while Iron Will is "w"), but it looks like so far the only letter o support in the game is concentrated effect, so this can't yet happen for o. But there are some letters you could duplicate in a support word.

LMAO, I love your explanation
I Love This Game Now, Being a Summoner Hardly Associated with Desync ♫

♥ ♥ ♥ My Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/887292 ♥ ♥ ♥
☻ ☻ ☻ Downfall of Zombie and Spectre in 1.2 Patch ☻ ☻ ☻
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1019959
"
Tyrfalger wrote:
Does this mean you could have a Win button? (weapon elemental damage/iron will, chance to ignite/iron grip, minion life)

Linked to P2W Fireworks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info