The Earth is the centre of the universe ...

And also everything else revolves around our rectangular world consisting of its four corners.

And light was created before the sun and other stars, 4 days prior to it, if I recall correctly.

Genesis <3. You inspire my belief in Intelligent Design.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Apr 13, 2014, 5:38:23 AM
In an open and inifinite universe, any point (including Earth) could be considered the center.
What is this religious nutjobbery? Earth was created by with the big bang. The universe is endless, there is no center.
Of course there is a center!
Just because you cant see it, doesn't mean it isn't there.

And I should know....
Spoiler
its where I keep the bodies.
"
Moonyu wrote:
Of course there is a center!
Just because you cant see it, doesn't mean it isn't there.

And I should know....
Spoiler
its where I keep the bodies.

The center of the univers is your meat freezer?
"
What is this religious nutjobbery? Earth was created by with the big bang. The universe is endless, there is no center.

Its true! And the Earth and moon are only 6000 years old.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
I am much older than 6000!
lol wtf why is he on probation :P
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
showing pictures of how hippos keep their area clean of bacterial infections, reduce the flypopulation to a minimum and spreading their dung to various plantlife for recycle.
Some mod found nature probably too natural and just muted him because said mod needed a adrenalin rush.

Also keep in mind that developers aren´t naturally used to nature and might act unnatural to such offending natural behaviors.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Last edited by Lachdanan on Apr 13, 2014, 12:39:28 PM
"
lol wtf why is he on probation :P

Why shouldnt he be? Its good once in a while to get probation, its like vacation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info