Something went wrong. This page will be automatically refreshed in a moment.

^^ You see those two sentences a lot on poe.xyz.

Poe.xyz is a great addition to PoE, but its too slow.

Does the team at GGG plan to implement imroved xyz trading platform into the game itself?

Just found myself lately sorting inventory and using poe.xyz alot to sell crap, instead of running maps and enjoy the game, like wanted to initially.
:(
takes like 2 minutes to sort a huge inventory and pop on procurement and use poe.xyz.is

great time saver so we can play the game instead of spamming trade channels
anything is everything
Not saying it is not great. But it could be much better. Implementing the xyz inside the game will eliminate the "something went wrong.." annoying popup, for starters.
They have integrated public stash tabs coming, eg open stash for 1 chaos and everything inside will deduct a chaos from the buyers inventory when removed.
"
stormyknight wrote:
They have integrated public stash tabs coming, eg open stash for 1 chaos and everything inside will deduct a chaos from the buyers inventory when removed.

Seriously can´t wait for that.... And if you are able to exchange currency too, the game is perfect.
Here's (to my knowledge) the latest info that's been posted regarding the planned trade changes:

"
Chris wrote:
The new trading changes aren't in the March 1.1.0 patch - there are two reasons:
a) We're keen to deploy them as soon as they're ready. There's no real need to wait for the next four-monthly patch.
b) The new trading stuff is not ready yet. It's a major system overhaul and we're still working on it. I'm really sorry about the delay.

As for how it works, the current plan is a combination of public stash tabs (to make it easier to find items) and separately, an asynchronous cross-instance-website trading system. You can basically trade (without buyouts) across the game and website. The trades and offers are still there when you log in later, so it's possible to trade with offline people or people who aren't in your game area or are on their phone or work PC.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
Here's (to my knowledge) the latest info that's been posted regarding the planned trade changes:

"
Chris wrote:
The new trading changes aren't in the March 1.1.0 patch - there are two reasons:
a) We're keen to deploy them as soon as they're ready. There's no real need to wait for the next four-monthly patch.
b) The new trading stuff is not ready yet. It's a major system overhaul and we're still working on it. I'm really sorry about the delay.

As for how it works, the current plan is a combination of public stash tabs (to make it easier to find items) and separately, an asynchronous cross-instance-website trading system. You can basically trade (without buyouts) across the game and website. The trades and offers are still there when you log in later, so it's possible to trade with offline people or people who aren't in your game area or are on their phone or work PC.

Interesting to note is the without buyouts part. Everyone only trades with buyout it seems though, how will that affect the new trading system?
"
Interesting to note is the without buyouts part. Everyone only trades with buyout it seems though, how will that affect the new trading system?

People will work around it. Probably by using a site like poe.xyz to link to their public tab with an attached buyout price, so that way they won't receive any "offers" they won't immediately accept anyway.

This inane aversion to anything that even whiffs of an auction house needs to end. All it does is obnoxiously increase the amount of time spent spamming one place or another trying to accomplish a trade.
"
Sayyid wrote:
"

People will work around it. Probably by using a site like poe.xyz to link to their public tab with an attached buyout price, so that way they won't receive any "offers" they won't immediately accept anyway.

This inane aversion to anything that even whiffs of an auction house needs to end. All it does is obnoxiously increase the amount of time spent spamming one place or another trying to accomplish a trade.

I respect GGG for sticking to their vision of a barter based game even though people actively work around that.
"

I read the "without buyouts" as meaning "no automatic purchases, if you want to trade you are still going to have to meet up in-game."
Closed beta member since: March 19, 2012

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info