Tanki Tanki Marauder

Hey there,

I´am a new player to this game, but I would like to play my Marauder as an Bad Ass Tank.

So I spend a few hours in the Skilltree. But I´am not sure if my solution is any good so can anyone help me to improve.

This is my Skilltreeplan: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBxthYYz38UFCMz_ZIfLgpLl8_VEnnUu8OZ5uuPnfjPC3GrmbZGNc0vrRzDPfp1f4K8kXnY7c-eriuk6ZXOuGI8bXyqW5N46xZ_o_RNgkzeA2-igHcG_ol36QZhNlHfqvFFFLi6mEhhO907XrvYEsFLcRYJ9VAoO9OXQAotWCIVamXtKy6YVKfy14Tw4bnkayvr2zFivAfogAUTQSzAnGBb548TdiMdjrY7DgaOKeEkFXAGmaeqZVwfU99gFYaMlFgcU2az0NjtzFY9Z3EpKwqOGz2guSKr9pilKBodNhN

Thanks a lot and many greetings

Jinlos
First off you should make your build clickable hit the url button then paste in your link between the bracketed url things

full point builds are basically impossible go with an 80 point build you will actually reach.

Without resolute technique you will not be able to hit anything as you have 24 dex

take less armor and shield nodes unless your running some kind of weird pally like build you are only getting half the benefit from them

take elemental adaptation it is amazing

take all three endurance nodes with that and the quest reward you will have 7 of them giving you 35% elemental resists 35% physical resists and 1.4% life regen. Also what good is a tank if the mobs just run past you and start to kill the squishier people in the party.

unwavering stance is very meh without iron reflexes

you missed a diamond skin node right next to heart of the gladiator the 15% is nice and if you get amazing gear down the road and you don't need it just respect off it

you missed the block chance nodes below diamond skin

you may want to consider going for bulwark

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecCcQSzBS0M9xLhFCAUTRkuGjIaVR0UJ9Un7SjFKS4t0jboNuk62DwtPfxMNU3YT31QR1BQUWBUSVcNWGNZ814TXz9gS2EhZKNmnnKpdO1673y4fLt82YBWhO-MdozPkFWRzp7NoLSiAKcwqZWsqqyvr2y53bvtwBrDhsRYxPbFisbY0iHUj9lh42rnUueR6dXvDvAf877z3fZI-tL7qg==

There is a sample build I wouldn't suggest cookie cuttering it as I have no idea what skills you plan on using ect.

The biggest thing is endurance charges you may want to consider sticking a blood magic support gem on enduring cry so you can just spam it without worrying about mana.

Since you are going pure tank you will have a lot of mana problems and blood magic may be your friend

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info