4 Keys Being Given Away Tonight/Tomorrow !!!

You guys should read more carefully. This isn't the thread where you post why you're the single most deserving person around.
"
Inthenem wrote:
You guys should read more carefully. This isn't the thread where you post why you're the single most deserving person around.

Right, my bad. Was trying to be "One of the first", and here it is...

Any way to delete my useless post?
Hey dude im glad u get your key finnaly :)
Last edited by Neque on Sep 24, 2011, 4:14:43 AM
gratz man for you keys !

If i can get a key i will make my best to spot bugs and report them as well unbalanced things. i have done some programming, physic and math a university so i can spot these fast. i want be a part of this game and is community
I would love to have one of those keys!

Id be willing to give you one or BOTH of the keys I receive to give away.

I just really want to try the game, and I know you will be giving the keys to others who want to try the game too.

-Lone

Hello.
Since I found out about this game (truth be told not long ago, because if I did I would be probably dead by now) I'm not being able to sleep, eat, go away from the PC.
I'm hunting a beta key like a wild beast, refreshing both facebook pages of PoE every single min. I'm addicted, I feel dizzy, I'm sleepy, I need some help because I can't stop.
This is my last resort. The key hunt is killing me and that 25 minutes timer is so addicting, way better than real cocaine. Why did you guys do this to me??! Playing with the weak minds :(

Please, I beg you, have mercy for my soul, and release me from this hunting quest :(

A poor soul,
Shamanno1
....._______
..../...........\
...|.............|_____...._........…
...|......o................V..VVVVV..\
...|.............________________/
....\_______/

I heard having keysus in your sig increases chances of receiving a key by 2mil percent!
Is the "why you deserve a key" winner going to be chosen solely by your opinion or the opinion of a group of "judges"?

Grats on getting a key, NoneOfTheAbove, and further grats on getting a handful more.

As for the video reward, I am glad you are doing it via comment and not subscription. I think people "selling" keys for subscriptions is a terrible thing to do, and the fact that you are doing it purely based on comments is a way for you to move up in my book.

Are you video's featuring live commentary, or just gameplay? And if live commentary, will it be solely you or other people present?

Just trying to milk as much information from you, but most of all, have fun with the game :)

*EDIT*
Do people *ever* read the original post? This is not the topic giving away keys. This is the topic informing the community about the plan being put into action over the next day or so.
I try to be as respectful as I can to you, whether I agree with your opinions or not. I only ask that you grant me the same courtesy.
Last edited by Taric on Sep 24, 2011, 4:54:19 AM
"
Taric wrote:
Is the "why you deserve a key" winner going to be chosen solely by your opinion or the opinion of a group of "judges"?

Grats on getting a key, NoneOfTheAbove, and further grats on getting a handful more.

As for the video reward, I am glad you are doing it via comment and not subscription. I think people "selling" keys for subscriptions is a terrible thing to do, and the fact that you are doing it purely based on comments is a way for you to move up in my book.

Are you video's featuring live commentary, or just gameplay? And if live commentary, will it be solely you or other people present?

Just trying to milk as much information from you, but most of all, have fun with the game :)

*EDIT*
Do people *ever* read the original post? This is not the topic giving away keys. This is the topic informing the community about the plan being put into action over the next day or so.

Solely on my opinion.

My videos will feature commentary, and whether or not it is me and someone or just me alone depends on who wants to do dual coms with me, and who has the best mic quality.

:)
none0ftheabove
Will they be "family friendly" in the form of language or is swearing allowed?
I try to be as respectful as I can to you, whether I agree with your opinions or not. I only ask that you grant me the same courtesy.
"
Taric wrote:
Will they be "family friendly" in the form of language or is swearing allowed?

Swearing might be included. Not every 2 seconds but it might happen like 1-5 times a video :P
none0ftheabove

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info