4 Keys Being Given Away Tonight/Tomorrow !!!

Edit [Sept.24.7:30PM] :: The last beta key is being given away in 30 minutes !! Get on the stream if you're not on it already. Stream = http://www.ustream.tv/channel/none0ftheabove

Edit [Sept.24.6:25pm] :: The last beta key will be given away in 1hour and 45 minutes. The stream that the beta key will be given away on will begin in 45 minutes. Stream = http://www.ustream.tv/channel/none0ftheabove

Edit [Sept.24.5:57AM] :: Sacerrex has been given a beta key !! There is only 1 beta key left, so make sure to go to my youtube channel and subscribe so that you know when the video is posted :) The video will be up some time today. Once the giveaway is over, you can unsubscribe if you wish :: http://www.youtube.com/user/None0fTheAbove

Edit [Sept.24.5:15AM] :: Stanace has been given a beta key !! There are 2 beta keys left :)

Edit [Sept.24.4:09AM] :: Dechristianize has been given a beta key !! The ustream giveaway is happening soon so make sure to tune into Starcraft42's ustream :: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/starcraft-42

Hello Everyone !!

I'm going to be giving away 4 beta keys that I have received from BrianWeissman. Big thanks to him :D

How It's Gonna Go Down ::

First, I'm going to give away 2 beta keys. One, in a thread that will be titled "Why You Deserve A Beta Key", where you will state why you deserve a beta key (obviously) and then I will pick someone who seems the most deserving. The second key will go to someone in the "Forum User Recommendation" thread.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

After that, I will record/upload 1-3 videos of me playing POE to youtube, where I shall announce the giveaway of one of the last two keys. Every person that comments on that video will have a chance to win, the details of that specific giveaway will be described in the video itself.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The last key will be given away on Starcraft42's ustream, where I shall ask the viewers a question, and the first person to answer correctly will win the key.
none0ftheabove
Last edited by None0fTheAbove on Sep 24, 2011, 7:33:34 PM
hey man can use one of those
Great another contest where some made up silly sob story is gonna get some random dude a key.

Hopefully i'm just being overly cynical but i'm betting most of the more compelling posts in those types of threads are complete BS.
Last edited by Inthenem on Sep 24, 2011, 3:52:55 AM
Congrats man! You were also added by BrianWeissman?! That's nice of him! Let's wreck havoc!

Typed from Blackberry as I'm on the road.
Gamer'sHaven/MusicHaven

Core i7 2600K, GTX 970 SLI - Desktop
BRIX Pro - On the way, Bedside Daily Driver.
MacBook Pro Retina 13 - Primary Driver
Tht sounds good :)
PATH OF EXILE = GAME OF EXTASE
I deserve it because I do not beg for it kkthxbye
I'd love to have one of your keys, though I don't think I've got any chances for them...

WHY: I was stalking pathofexile homepage for all day/night long and dropped tear every 25 minutes watching the "Great Random Machine" that was giving the key to another farmers like "Xsander42". I was a beta tester before in few more games, and always posted some feedback. Always dreamed about testing games, though it's not easy job to find bugs in game and think of new, creative ideas. Still... I'd like to try.
Wow so many chances to win key last few days! Thanks m8! You are awesome!!

Btw: Will you make another thread or we write in here why we deserve key?
Keysus- His power is infinite!
I believe that i deserve it because i am just looking for a game to let off my stress from my hard day at school and tough time at home. My parents recently got divorced and really don't have much money to pay for other games like Diablo coming up soon):. So I've been following this game and it seems like a really cool alternative. This is a really cool thing because the game is free and i would GREATLY appreciate if you would let me have a beta key. I just want to have a fun time playing and participating in this community. I really hope you choose me.(:

Sincerely, Muffins
believe I deserve this beta key. Ok lets be honest. I don't really know if I do deserve it. But I really am in the need of it. Me and my brother Cody want to play a fun game together. Ever since our parents had a divorce and my mom took Cody to Los Angeles. Me and him are trying to find something to do together without being together.Cause we can't

-Pat Perrotta

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info