Corupting blood mode

HELP!

I explode into 20 corrupting blood mode stacks atm I see monster!

I try to heal on monsters, but I died at the end, luckily its standard!
no removes bleeding flask atm, will get one asap!
but when I click it, I get 20 stacks in 0.25sec after anywhy!
They really need to add a visual effect to monsters that have this mod.

I get 20 stacks in 1-2 second with gmp incinerate hard to react sometimes.
Last edited by Ulysses55 on Apr 18, 2014, 1:01:09 PM
i am tired to see captain obcious guys which links staunching flasks like an idiot.. oh damn!

simple chaotic scenario,
1) poorjoys unq map-> %150 mob dmg
2) cb mob spawns
3) cb mob has ALSO moooar phys dmg via rare mod

a) you get vuln'd from miscreations before
b) you dont have staunching (which is dumb and even 2staunching flask CANT save you in player 6map i assume)
3) you play eva/dodge based char no armor!, this mod seems to me more eva/dodge counter mod, maybe not
4) you dont have granite flask (which eva chars rarely use)

etc etc.. ok i accept this mod is so hard to handle sometimes and i say it might need 'reduce range for stacks' or something different solution..

but come on pls stop posting bullshit staunchings and write ridic advices like 'let X member kills it' and such. nothing helpfull but only dumbass advices for gameplay discussion.
"
Senekis wrote:
Step 1: Use your

Step 2: Let the trapper / summoner /totem-master in your party kill the beast.

Step 3: ???????????

PROFIT!

---------------------------

Alternative strategy: Use totems / minions / traps and enjoy while everybody around you dies.

Step 0: try not getting more than 5-6 stacks?

Jesus christ, CB lasts for THREE DAMN SECONDS, really you can't wait three seconds before attacking again?

This """strategy""", ye i used """ because any player with 4 IQ could think about this, saved my life in Nemesis countless times.

Incinerators are an exceptions.
so armor not helps, because armor is based on getting a physical hit
100%dr immortal call seems to help

what about endurance charges? does it reduce the bleed damage?

hope not, because I just make a fool out of oak-boss!

(srry, no disco on sceen, oak was to slow, and I was afk, to creates selfdisco!)
"
feelgod wrote:
i am tired to see captain obcious guys which links staunching flasks like an idiot.. oh damn!

simple chaotic scenario,
1) poorjoys unq map-> %150 mob dmg
2) cb mob spawns
3) cb mob has ALSO moooar phys dmg via rare mod

a) you get vuln'd from miscreations before
b) you dont have staunching (which is dumb and even 2staunching flask CANT save you in player 6map i assume)
3) you play eva/dodge based char no armor!, this mod seems to me more eva/dodge counter mod, maybe not
4) you dont have granite flask (which eva chars rarely use)

etc etc.. ok i accept this mod is so hard to handle sometimes and i say it might need 'reduce range for stacks' or something different solution..

but come on pls stop posting bullshit staunchings and write ridic advices like 'let X member kills it' and such. nothing helpfull but only dumbass advices for gameplay discussion.

what is wrong with you? staunching flasks are the best and cheapest counter to corrupting blood, theyre not "bullshit", theyre simply the easiest way for any build to deal with it.

if you play eva doodge then you NEED a staunching for it, with an armor char, enough leech and regen you can out regen it, i know i can. But playing a eva/dodge char without a staunching flask is just downright stupid and stubborn.

6 player map doesnt make corrupting blood effects any worse, its just the mob life that increases, not the damage.

and if you for some reason still cant survive with staunching flasks then use a totem to do damage for you, use traps, minions etc. Its not that hard, any build can use one of these things to kill a cb mob.
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Apr 18, 2014, 6:44:56 PM
@victor: lol bro this thread made me sick seriously :) i tired to see people posting staunchings and people like you.. you think %95 of players are stupid not to carry staunchings with them..?? thats my point lol.

SOOOOOOOOO, you and other people should STOP posting staunching flask advice on this thread 100 times, there are already plenty of answeres advices about it in first pages..

now hope you got my point?
The issue that CB is a mod that is COUNTER INTUITIVE! This game is based upon gearing up your resists to 75%(sans chaos) and getting your DPS to ridiculous levels. However as your dps scales more than likely your attack speed goes with it and if you are hitting the mob 6-10x per second the CB mod will outright kill you before you even know wtf is going on since there is no debuff bar.

Solutions:

1.) GIVE US A SEPARATE ROW FOR DEBUFFS!!! It is absurd to try and pick out your debuffs if you have aura's in your party. Seriously I get that you want your game to be hard, but for the love of anything holy, give us the ability TO SEE WHAT IS AFFECTING US

2.) Give staunching flasks the ability to ignore the effects for X amount of seconds. This way your CI characters will not get totally buttloved by this mod. Without a CI "Health" flask, CB is just pure poppycock
Last edited by ricklington on Apr 19, 2014, 10:21:14 AM
Bleed flask might work for slow attackers but for fast attackers are totally useless because the bleed will always be there cuz ur attacking fast and the monster wont fall fast enough (assuming u are in a 6 people party or attacking a golem or a big monster) so in the end u will run out of flask uses and the monster will be alive and stacking corrupted blood.

Im not complaining about its damage in fact i like it, im an incinerate user and CB is basically the only thing that can officialy kill me and i got a pretty insane survavility : 7000 energy shield, 600 ES regen / second , 24k armor , lvl 20 arctic armour, 92% fire res, 84% lightning res, 84% cold res... and guess what? i enjoy it because it makes the game fun and not braindead.

The only problem i see about cb is its totally unbalanced compared to the other nemesis mods, i think all nemesis mods should be challenging like corrupted blood and not something that people constantly ignores...

Also like our fellow players said before, there should be an aura or something that shows the monster nemesis mod because in a big pack of mixed monsters specially big ones with little ones is hard to notice it.
CB is pretty much fine as it is atm. I can't understand why feelgod gets so fed up with people posting staunching flasks, that is clearly the solution here. If you have problems with CB, then it is likely that you're not using staunching flasks.

If you have a build that hits very fast, then you'll obviously get 20 stacks fast too -> get 20 stacks (or whatever amount of stacks starts to degen your hp rapidly, should be close to 20 if you have any life leech or regen) and hit staunching. Rinse and repeat. If you run out of charges, kill some trash and just attack again. I have played chars with fairly low armour (4000ish but apparently armour doesn't have an effect on CB) but with quite high leech/regen and never had any issues with CB in Nemesis/HC/Invasion. Granted, I can see some builds having no choice but to skip some of the CB rares in some extreme situations but that happens so rarely that I really feel like it's not a problem. Btw as pointed out before, endurance charges and Immortal Call help too.

I agree that it would be nice if CB rares had some sort of an aura around them tho.
Last edited by MIIKKAAA on Apr 20, 2014, 8:04:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info