Is anyone else having unbearable lag issues?

Since the expansion I have not been able to play. I get into an area and I can't attack anything, then I am dead. I am tired of losing time, patience, and experience. I am real disappointed in a game I love at the moment.
what do you mean by "cannot attack anything"?

is it a problem where you click and attack then but do no damage, or network latency? fps issues?

can you be a little more descriptive?
"
Drakier wrote:
what do you mean by "cannot attack anything"?

is it a problem where you click and attack then but do no damage, or network latency? fps issues?

can you be a little more descriptive?

It seems like it is loads of server lag maybe? I have lost about 5 levels of combined exp trying to play and it is really frustrating and annoying. All the creatures move, and I can move, I can cast spells, but when I do, they never do any damage, and the monsters don't attack me. After like 5 or so minutes of walking around the entire map I instantly die with all sorts of creatures around me. I can't open portals, and I can't enter different areas.

As it was happening I was doing ping test to make sure my internet was fine, so I know I am trouble free on my end.
I've had that happen, and it IS your internet that's the problem. Could be there's serious packet loss, could be other things. Run a WinMTR report and post it here.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590

does that look right?
Last edited by Phoenix320 on Apr 14, 2014, 1:54:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info