Hi gays.

Hello.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Hi bisexuals <3

All people are welcome in off topic, lgbt straight, all religions and all ethnicities. :)
"
Hi bisexuals <3

All people are welcome in off topic, lgbt straight, all religions and all ethnicities. :)

and species*

( wouldn't want to discriminate against the goat population )
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
What about lesbian goats?
With my addition to Dirk's post a large variety of goat is now properly covered, including the lesbian variety.
hi brothers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
What about confused goats that think they may be gay people, but are in fact of the figment of someone else's imagination?
There was (thus far) a secret reason I made this thread, but I dont want to say, or spoil it just yet.

All I will say for now is:

'lol gays'

(Because the word gays was typed instead of guys ofc, duh!. Whether accidentally or purposefully, such a typo is always funneh, not because of anything to do with homophobic hate speech).

Oh well, maybe I'm giving too much away now.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
There was (thus far) a secret reason I made this thread, but I dont want to say, or spoil it just yet.

All I will say for now is:

'lol gays'

(Because the word gays was typed instead of guys ofc, duh!. Whether accidentally or purposefully, such a typo is always funneh, not because of anything to do with homophobic hate speech).

Oh well, maybe I'm giving too much away now.

I know!
You're a comedian!
"
Moonyu wrote:
What about confused goats that think they may be gay people, but are in fact of the figment of someone else's imagination?

Who cares what those posers think?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info