The Subatomic God

"
Deceptionist wrote:
I'm going to take everything I can concieve, slap a water tag on it and call it a day.

First off, in order to prove a fact you have to actually prove that fact, just thinking about it in your head is not going to cut it.

And no. No matter how much you want it to be, water is not a fundamental anything. It has components*. It's components has components**. Even the components of it's components has components***. The very same components that make up all conventional matter. Wich water is. Conventional matter. Not some quasi-mystical super substance.

It doesn't even do half the stuff you claim it does. I'll give you a 2-in-1 example combo; you can have flow without water just fine. Electrons can flow, and that flow is how we get electrical currents.

It doesn't do consciousness.

It's not creating the images we "see" in our memories.

It is neccesary for life, you are at the very least correct in that regard, but there are so many more things to choose from here so why give water special treatment? Is carbon not good enough for you? It's good enough for organic chemistry.

Thinking about it is all good and well, but it doesn't let you dictate the facts all willy-nilly as you please. Educating yourself will help you distinguish between the realistic assumptions and the fantastical nonsense.

Water molecules has atoms! Three of them! And one of them is oxygen, wich you claimed requires water! Hilarious! Exclamation marks for everyone!

The atoms in turn are built on electrons, protons and neutrons.

While electrons are fundamental particles, protons and neutron are not. They are made up of 2 type of quarks, Up and Down, held together by the strong force.

"
VaultzInex wrote:
I wanted Upandatem to contradict you with his english, i wanted to see your ideas triumph, but it's too bad he has not enough guts to debate with you.

... and "oh dear" : are so easy : p

I honestly just didn't care enough, and you calling me out on the contents of my abdomen isn't much of a motivational factor. Though I am pleased to inform you I have enough guts in there for 2, maybe 3, jump ropes for the local kindergarden, if only they weren't so squeamish.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
Upandatem wrote:
"
Deceptionist wrote:
I'm going to take everything I can concieve, slap a water tag on it and call it a day.

First off, in order to prove a fact you have to actually prove that fact, just thinking about it in your head is not going to cut it.

And no. No matter how much you want it to be, water is not a fundamental anything. It has components*. It's components has components**. Even the components of it's components has components***. The very same components that make up all conventional matter. Wich water is. Conventional matter. Not some quasi-mystical super substance.

It doesn't even do half the stuff you claim it does. I'll give you a 2-in-1 example combo; you can have flow without water just fine. Electrons can flow, and that flow is how we get electrical currents.

It doesn't do consciousness.

It's not creating the images we "see" in our memories.

It is neccesary for life, you are at the very least correct in that regard, but there are so many more things to choose from here so why give water special treatment? Is carbon not good enough for you? It's good enough for organic chemistry.

Thinking about it is all good and well, but it doesn't let you dictate the facts all willy-nilly as you please. Educating yourself will help you distinguish between the realistic assumptions and the fantastical nonsense.

Water molecules has atoms! Three of them! And one of them is oxygen, wich you claimed requires water! Hilarious! Exclamation marks for everyone!

The atoms in turn are built on electrons, protons and neutrons.

While electrons are fundamental particles, protons and neutron are not. They are made up of 2 type of quarks, Up and Down, held together by the strong force.

"
VaultzInex wrote:
I wanted Upandatem to contradict you with his english, i wanted to see your ideas triumph, but it's too bad he has not enough guts to debate with you.

... and "oh dear" : are so easy : p

I honestly just didn't care enough, and you calling me out on the contents of my abdomen isn't much of a motivational factor. Though I am pleased to inform you I have enough guts in there for 2, maybe 3, jump ropes for the local kindergarden, if only they weren't so squeamish.

What is it with the kid that has to exaggerate and excuse their intolerance to newly found information because in order to do so, it requires self-humility - something very few sport. First of all, I never said that about water and oxygen, I said "no water - no oxygen". You're forgetting something very important - I was referring to water, not as a thing in itself, but as a result of a subatomic system of faculties - my point is that water is the #1 result of all subatomic properties, hence the more life-based agents are made up of 99% water or that every drop of water is older than the world!! If that wasn't painfully obvious enough (since I just got done explaining this to some other kid), then why even try to understand something you won't even have the patience to understand? It's immature and dishonest of you to jump to your hasty conclusions about my assessment I have put a lot of time and effort into. Don't be disrespectful.
You will never see a man faking anger, passion and relentless behavior.

You will always see a man faking love, politeness and respectful behavior.
Last edited by Deceptionist on Apr 21, 2014, 6:54:18 PM
"
Deceptionist wrote:
What is it with the kid that has to exaggerate and excuse their intolerance to newly found information because in order to do so, it requires self-humility - something very few sport.

I don't really classify your ideas as information at this point. I'd be generous to call it speculation. Any new hypothesis regardless of source or value goes to the speculation group before it can go to the information group. And between the two groups there is a rigorous amount of testing to be done. Apply some of that self-humility to yourself and quit trying to skip the queue.

"
First of all, I never said that about water and oxygen, I said "no water - no oxygen". You're forgetting something very important - I was referring to water, not as a thing in itself, but as a result of a subatomic system of faculties - my point is that water is the #1 result of all subatomic properties,

Less than 4% of the energy contents of the universe is found in conventional matter, the group water belongs to. That makes water a fraction of a fraction, not a characteristic you'd expect to see in anything seriously contending for #1 spot.

Additionally, lots and lots of stuff is much older than our world. There is no reason to single out water as anything special in this regard, seeing as water isn't even a first generation compound. Every single atom of oxygen in every single molecule of water had to first have been synthezised in the nuclear furnace at the core of a massive star, wich then had to explode to share the fruits of it's labour with the rest of it's cosmic neighbourhood. A fruit wich also included all the other elements necessary for life, such as carbon, nitrogen, calcium, iron, etc.

And yet water is somehow supposed to be the amazing thing here.

Btw, do you know how much of our planet is actually made of water?
It's not even 0.1%!

"
hence the more life-based agents are made up of 99% water

DNA, RNA and proteins are not water molecules.

"
or that every drop of water is older than the world!!

If you give hydrogen a kick when in the prescence of oxygen, there is a violent chainreaction as they bond to form... brand new water.

"
If that wasn't painfully obvious enough (since I just got done explaining this to some other kid), then why even try to understand something you won't even have the patience to understand? It's immature and dishonest of you to jump to your hasty conclusions about my assessment I have put a lot of time and effort into. Don't be disrespectful.

Comparing your assessment to the physics and chemistry of our world is not immature, impatient and neither is it jumping to dishonest, hasty conclusions. It is the exact opposite.
"
Upandatem wrote:

And yet water is somehow supposed to be the amazing thing here.

Every time I come to a beautiful conclusion that cannot be refuted, because of how clear and concise it is, people like you get wind up by the most frivolous parts of the question imaginable! Let me explain this again - "oh, if it doesn't have what water has, it must not be water!", NO! A dog and a bird look NOTHING like a dinosaur, yet it's scientifically proven that they are, indeed, based off of the dinosaur. It's the faculties BELOW the image perceived by the human eye that matter, NOT THE THING IN ITSELF FOR THE LAST TIME.

There is the subatomic world - the atomic world - and the resulted world! Water is everywhere, in many different forms that don't always contain what water has, but the POINT IS, WATER IS EVERYWHERE COMPARED TO ANY OTHER BLOODY POOL OF ATOMIC ENERGIES, THEREFORE WATER IS CLEARLY THE MOST IMPORTANT SOURCE, THUS EVERYTHING THAT LOOKS LIKE WATER, MAY NOT CONTAIN PROPERTIES OF WATER, BUT SINCE WATER IS THE ALPHA OF ALL CHEMICALS, SINCE YOU SEE WATER EVERYWHERE, but you don't see any other chemical nearly as much - WATER IS THE BASIS OF ALL LIFE! Also, water can become gas and solid; water contains a reflection; water is what WE DRINK; water is what PLANTS NEED; water is what carries SERINE, WHICH CHANGES THE PROPERTIES OF LAVA; WATER IS WHAT AMOEBAS THRIVE OFF OF; WATER CONTAINS AGENTS FOR LAND LIFE - WHY AM I EXPLAINING THIS TO SOMEONE THAT IS EQUIVALENT TO A KID THAT THINKS THEY KNOW MORE THAN THEIR TEACHER; A TEACHER THAT TAUGHT THEMSELVES, AND TRAVERSED THE ATOMIC WORLD FOR ANSWERS, WHILE THE KID HASN'T EVEN TRIED IT, BUT ASSUME THEY KNOW AS WELL AS THE TEACHER!

"
Comparing your assessment to the physics and chemistry of our world is not immature, impatient and neither is it jumping to dishonest, hasty conclusions. It is the exact opposite.

Yes it is because you don't understand the universe wears a thousand masks, and even though it may not contain a property of X all of the time, it is still X based on the faculties that advocate its apparent form! Just like a tornado, a hurricane, a dust devil or the vicious electrical storms on jupiter all contain different agents, but are CREATED BY THE SAME ATOMIC FACULTIES WITH THE SAME SYSTEMATICAL RESULT!

The same applies to how everyone looks different on the surface, but just because we all contain different biological make ups, doesn't excuse we are all borne into this world through the same systematical process; the same goes for water; the same goes for why the dog and the bird are descended from the dinosaur!

Please do not make me explain the obvious again. Use your brain; ask questions - stop jumping to conclusions, you only anger me by undermining the sheer amount of life and effort I've put into these studies, just for you to pretend you understand ANY OF IT.

Last edited by Deceptionist on Apr 22, 2014, 2:53:28 PM
DO you think there is something behind Water ? Something who made water.. like a creator.
Good vaal orbs : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/840813
Bad ones : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/812199
Why? http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/854397(I got an answer)
Can't tell if serious.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
"
VaultzInex wrote:
DO you think there is something behind Water ? Something who made water.. like a creator.

No because unlike you, I'm not arrogant enough to assume this world is a design, after it has been proven the world is still young - what ever is now, is still "in the making", "growing", "expanding" - it can't be a design, if it's unfinished!

Can I have an "oh dear"?

Oh dear!
"
Deceptionist wrote:
"
VaultzInex wrote:

No because unlike you, I'm not arrogant enough to assume this world is a design, after it has been proven the world is still young - what ever is now, is still "in the making", "growing", "expanding" - it can't be a design, if it's unfinished!

Unlimited knowledge allows a design to take place through what seems to us "eternity"(it's not). When the design is finished, you will be judged(me too), wake up!

Also :

"Just as we think of all of space, as being out there, we should think of all of time as being out there too"

It's done. It's finished already :)

http://youtu.be/yqzgYRBlslw?t=27m19s

Good vaal orbs : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/840813
Bad ones : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/812199
Why? http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/854397(I got an answer)
"
VaultzInex wrote:

No. It's not some illusion between mortality and immortality - it's you being delusional. Bacteria happens to be as naive and prone to expand into a stronger species as we are - the world is young, it's still learning; I can't say the same for you, since you are too arrogant to cease yourself from stunting your own growth.

Why insist certainty in a universe that is still undergoing trial and error? Just why?

Last edited by Deceptionist on Apr 22, 2014, 4:05:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info