New Supporter packs

"
peachii wrote:
I'd kill for the tshirt and hoodie

Someone at border control in the UK has mine. Hey, where do you work again?

There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
Something im curious about that got mentioned here.

If i spend enough bucks just on the small purchases and use them up, i can get higher supporter packs if i have spend enough money on many small packs?

If so, damn bloody awesome move, this would mean i could get warrior sometime soon.....

*tho most of my purchases come through steam, everyone who knows me gifts me steam cards since theyre avaible in germany....*
Last edited by LadyAlekto on Apr 12, 2014, 10:19:56 AM
"
Bunnu wrote:
I feel really bad for everyone that was too late for the open beta weapon effects, I love mine and it's really a shame that it's not available anymore. That being said though, GGG did promise they'd never return :( perhaps they will make different weapon effects, though.
Yeah they did promise that, but im sure that they would sell a lot if they would re release them, or even have a 2 week time frame that all the packs from the past and current's would be on sale.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Glad I got the closed and open beta packs, but as people say, don't feel the new packs offer enough fr the higher tiers. Can't wait for the new packs - hopefully with the next act for sure!
"
obadonke wrote:
I don't see why GGG should release any more supporter packs. The game is released already. Bah humbug. Besides, I've got no more room for titles under my sig.

Best.

Portrait.

Evar.

VI
"
Romulas19 wrote:
"
Bunnu wrote:
I feel really bad for everyone that was too late for the open beta weapon effects, I love mine and it's really a shame that it's not available anymore. That being said though, GGG did promise they'd never return :( perhaps they will make different weapon effects, though.
Yeah they did promise that, but im sure that they would sell a lot if they would re release them, or even have a 2 week time frame that all the packs from the past and current's would be on sale.

Principle, something you can only sell once, and it will never return.

VI
I would be careful about buying points purchases now in the hopes to upgrade them later. AFAIK with the release supporter packs you are only able to credit points purchases that were made after October 23rd. If you buy points while the release packs are for sale I imagine you will only be able to credit them towards release supporter packs and the clock will reset once they stop being for sale. I don't know though. Seems risky. Maybe we could get an official word from GGG on this before we start stocking up our points.
"
LadyAlekto wrote:
*tho most of my purchases come through steam, everyone who knows me gifts me steam cards since theyre avaible in germany....*

How or where do you purchase POE stuff on Steam?
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Bunnu wrote:

What did you have to do to get them? I was in open beta and I don't remember them.
"
folderpirate wrote:
"
Bunnu wrote:

What did you have to do to get them? I was in open beta and I don't remember them.

buy a supporter pack
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info