New Supporter packs

I really want to see some new ones soon, as i really want some of the new item effects but i dont wanna buy the small point packs..

Anyway, what do you guys think will be the special effect for this round of packs? Weapon, back attachment/portals etc.
If you read this you owe me an exalt.
If your friends aren't playing Path of Exile, are they really your friends?
IGN = @MattFromSweden
You can just buy small point packs for stuff you want now, then add that dollar amount toward a supporter pack when new ones come out. You'll just get less points at one time than you would've by waiting. But it'll still come out to the same amount at the end of the day.

That's what I always do, lightens the load when I think about dropping a hundred+ dollars on a game in one shot, haha.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
I read this and was like "hm, what would the cosmetic item be...the release packs were back attachments, which were pretty new at the time, what else is new...equipment sets like seraph set?"

I doubt that's it, but could you imagine?
I don't see why GGG should release any more supporter packs. The game is released already. Bah humbug. Besides, I've got no more room for titles under my sig.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
"
Bunnu wrote:
I read this and was like "hm, what would the cosmetic item be...the release packs were back attachments, which were pretty new at the time, what else is new...equipment sets like seraph set?"

I doubt that's it, but could you imagine?

Pants, maybe?

;)
I really hope they bring back the weapon effects like Divine and Exalted. The latest supporter packs were "cheap" compared to the previous ones. And I mean really cheap...
If I could, I would buy the divine/exalted pack anytime.
I hope they do too, that way they can see how many people have abandoned them, first hand in the wallet. :)
IGN - Xervitus
I hope we get new ones for the next league or the one after that, when I'll finally earn money and be able to buy the more awesome pack there is.
I also thinks we need new ones. I cant see no reason why but maybe wait for the next mini expansion
"
I really hope they bring back the weapon effects like Divine and Exalted. The latest supporter packs were "cheap" compared to the previous ones. And I mean really cheap...
If I could, I would buy the divine/exalted pack anytime.
Yes!! I missed out when the Divine weapon effect was sold and id love to have that.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info