2H Mace Stun Marauder in Invasion - Feedback please

I've been working on a marauder build, and I'm currently playing it as a level 71 marauder, it's a lot of fun, but the nasty invaders still scares me.
Having about 12.5k DPS in a 4 linked weapon, and 4.4k life with max res and -8 chaos res at the moment.

A breakdown of the build (Phys Damage %, Armor %, Life %, etc):

The passive skill tree:

There is a few problems that i wish to address, such as:
Not sure if I should get the Blood Drinker (2% life leech) or the
Golem's Blood (1.5% life regen per second),
I got a lack of agility so running faster attacks or hatred could be difficult.
And lastly, I need to remove 3 skills points because I helped Oak 3 times.

Any advice on how to make the build better would be appreciated, but the reason I made it like so is because of the huge amount of strength, life and armor (Physical damage reduction)
Last edited by Sniplet on Apr 11, 2014, 12:30:02 PM
you should respect out some stun nodes (next to US, just get a 5L and put a Stun gem in there, those points can be used in getting you more endurance charges) and some acuraccy related mace nodes, since you already take RT you dont need those... and i will respect out the entire life wheel in the scion area (and all the realted nodes to get there) and rush trought the duelist straight for the armour nodes (maybe grad the 3 point mana wheel there) and off to Iron reflexes, then go to the life wheel between duelist and ranger, the thick skin cluster and next to that there is a 4 point wheel whit 45% phys damage on 2h weapons and 10% attack speed(also you get lots of dex to run hatred)

get ALL THE ENDURANCE CHARGES since is the best way to reduce the incoming phys damage (hard hitting bosses pierce the armour, so the tooltip is not entirely accurate, but they can´t pierce endurance charges mitigation)

also the bone bracker cluster next ro RT is really point in-efficient since it`s 4 6% nodes, you best grab the 2h node i told you near the ranger and get the enemy stun threshold on your belt.

also the Holy strenght cluster in templar area is like inefficient... 4 8% nodes, seem a lot since you need 2 extra points to get there

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecEsw48EuEUIBRNFPYYkRo4Gj4aVRv6IVUl3ycvKS4ppSz7LdI26DkOOlI62D38QT9Hfkp9TipQR1HmVElVtVb6Vw1YY1nzW69fP2BLYSFko2VNZ1hnoGqTa9luaXKpcrt07Xrve4x8uHy7fNl89YTZhO-GO4dqh3aKIozPkFWQbJHOns2fy6FtogCkGacwp4SpaKlzqZSsqrQvtkG5zbvtvqfAD8AawKbA88EExYrG2NIh0k3V7dlh3Q3eweOf5FHkrew47w7wH_Gs8i_2SPcy9778xf_T

i`ll go whit something like this; is less life (but more efficient points) less armour (but more mitigation due to endurance charges, and life regen whit the charges as well, and 20% less damage taken from crits) and less damage (but only 1 or 2 accuracy related nodes, and a total of 30% attack speed)... also you cant get stun, and all the evasion rating goes to armour, making gearing more flaxible...

i know that i left some points here and there whitout allocating, but getting 90+ in invation seems unrealistic.
Last edited by Towers00 on Apr 11, 2014, 1:59:44 PM
Why pick up Faith and steel dude? that extra es seem useless, instead choose 2 ele dam node nearby and you have 2 free passive points.
An amulet with 6% life leech is enough, no need to pick up blood drinker

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info