Builds | Gear | Trees | Itemfilter | Services @ http://www.twitch.tv/do3b0y/

My Youtube Channel: Link
Uberkill Playlist: YouTube
My Music: Youtube
My Shop: #867829
My Mirror Service: #1068052

new topic: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1292502
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Jun 16, 2015, 8:24:22 AM

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Jun 16, 2015, 8:24:37 AM
Hello, i got some questions about your KB build.

1) Seems like main gems are KB-WE dmg-GMP-Charge on crit-Crit Dmg
can you link KB with FA or Add Acc or Chain or Phys Proj atk dmg instead of Pierce ?( which is better? and why?)

2) On a 5l which gems would you get, considering you dont own a crown of eyes

3) Is it viable with Solaris Lorca ?

4) How would you deal with mp? you got no mp reg nor max mp nods considering you dont own
a crown of eyes

5) Spending 13 nodes for Un. Stance is it really worth it ?

6) Is it okay starting as scion ?

8) What do you think is better single target attack, Barrage or Power Siphon? Or you just
remove GMP and do your job ?

9) Is it viable without Atziri's Acuity? and what would you do without them?

10) Why do you prefer 15% inc physical with wands instead of 4% atk speed and 10% inc accu

11) Which gems would be a must have quality ?
Last edited by DjNanos on Jan 13, 2015, 8:43:11 PM
PM'D

Things refered to my Builds/Guides pls via PM or in the Guide itself :)
Thank You.

Last edited by Doe on Jun 6, 2015, 1:39:12 PM
ADDED/CHANGED SOME STUFF

Last edited by Doe on Jun 6, 2015, 1:39:32 PM
BUMP!!! Im almost 91 now; have like 7 percent to top it up :p ALSO, Are you going to do anything with that 6L EV chest from yesterday? if to sell, what would price be? need to make my trap stronger.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Apr 6, 2015, 12:28:36 PM
"
BUMP!!! Im almost 91 now; have like 7 percent to top it up :p ALSO, Are you going to do anything with that 6L EV chest from yesterday? if to sell, what would price be? need to make my trap stronger.

oh u can have it i dont really need it, thrown some alts+regal but didnt hit anything close to decent enought to keep it tho.
just hit 92 :P

you, you are my HERO!!!! and grats on 92! My other ranger is 92.. think ima keep levelling this guy up until new leagues start.. goal is to 95 before then :D
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
you, you are my HERO!!!! and grats on 92! My other ranger is 92.. think ima keep levelling this guy up until new leagues start.. goal is to 95 before then :D

hehe might go for 100 in 1.4
^^
ranger first then shadow or the other way depends on the 1.4 tree :P

Last edited by Doe on Apr 6, 2015, 2:14:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info