GGG, dare to answer these questions about the state of the game?

I'd rather have some of these problems..which I don't btw than whats going on over at a certain forum that starts with Dia....
"
It's not a fear of emotion per se, it's having to pick through the hate to get to the real question. The way these questions are phrased suggests the OP has already made up their mind and isn't trying to be constructive.

Speaking from experience at work, I would never respond to questions posed like this. It's just asking for trouble.

If OP really wanted responses, he stood a much higher chance with positive constructive questions than hostile ones.

I read mostly a sense of concern based on own conclusions. These conclusions can be falls obviously. And so is the concern in that case.

I also sense a lot of love for the game, that's why the "hate" as you call it is present.

Still if it was not for those emotions, he might have not posted. And i prefer he post's his idea's like this then let them cook on the inside, and have a really nasty thread in a few months.

Just saying. . .we ain't all sterile human beings in our leisure time, like some people seem to think is the norm.

i am much confuse.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Just want to point out.

Broken mechanics are fun and are needed in a game if it is considered a good game. I will go so far to say all TOP Games ever made are broken. And thats really good because its fun.

Biggest problem I see is never a game (ofc if it is from EA it has problems because its EA) its the community. People that think they should be able to compete with people that are just way better or are able to spend way more time (what leads to getting better) are a huge cancer to each game community.

So if people could be more like me the world would be much better. And for just 187,99 EURO I will teach you to be a better human
Why you should try Harcore http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/209310/page/1
There a difference between being broken in ways that mean the game does not function, and broken in ways such as exploits you can use to powerlevel etc, those things do create short term fun.

Here you can't even mod the game, you cant hero editor it to test things out you can't anything, in terms of abusing the game they are fixing the broken aspects rather well.

In other words, they fix the positive brokens and leave many of the negative brokens like desync. A positive broken can be something like overpowered builds that allow you to own things up good for the hell of it.

The lack of positive brokens in this game is quite profound, there generally is only one way to achieve any power and it goes: Farm thousands of hours.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last time I did something on a dare I broke my leg. I was 9 years old and since then I always assumed that adults can't be called to action on a dare.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"
Last time I did something on a dare I broke my leg. I was 9 years old and since then I always assumed that adults can't be called to action on a dare.

sound like a female

how it going?
"
Crackmonster wrote:
There a difference between being broken in ways that mean the game does not function, and broken in ways such as exploits you can use to powerlevel etc, those things do create short term fun.

Here you can't even mod the game, you cant hero editor it to test things out you can't anything, in terms of abusing the game they are fixing the broken aspects rather well.

In other words, they fix the positive brokens and leave many of the negative brokens like desync. A positive broken can be something like overpowered builds that allow you to own things up good for the hell of it.

The lack of positive brokens in this game is quite profound, there generally is only one way to achieve any power and it goes: Farm thousands of hours.

I just have to say I agree with this.

In D2 there were two things which kept me playing for longer than I should have. They were PVP which used mostly cookie cutter builds, and character editors to express my love of character building.

When you're making niche builds to try and find something powerful(which the game encourages), and then you actually achieve it and change the meta, that is something that should have a sense of permanency.

When those "discoveries" get changed or balanced, it just destroys the whole point of the game for me.

I would rather they keep them and allow them as an option to play if you're in the mood. Eventually there would be plenty to choose from, which is what I thought was the point.

Well I just died to the worse desync ever.

I mean, desync can't be fixed, sure, but at least have the server try to sync back with the client at least within 10 seconds?

Holy crap, I lay down flame totems to melt Ossecati's mobs, flame totems are still up and running while I stand in the other room for like 10-15 seconds, then Ossecati oneshots me and my corpse teleports back his room.

Fucking bs.
lol u need to 'ping' the server with a skill that gives immediate feedback now and then. That way you can track your sync, and do /oos if necessary.

I'm not saying u should HAVE to do that, but it's a method of dealing with the situation. I mean u can complain about the rain, or u can buy an umbrella.

Honestly u kids are spoiled nowadays, i used to play back in the day where lag was a major fact of life, and how well u dealt with lag was like the #1 skill in most games, LOL.
Last edited by SuperDeathLord on Apr 12, 2014, 2:30:33 AM
"
lol u need to 'ping' the server with a skill that gives immediate feedback now and then. That way you can track your sync, and do /oos if necessary.

I'm not saying u should HAVE to do that, but it's a method of dealing with the situation. I mean u can complain about the rain, or u can buy an umbrella.

Honestly u kids are spoiled nowadays, i used to play back in the day where lag was a major fact of life, and how well u dealt with lag was like the #1 skill in most games, LOL.

Lag and desync are two different things, bro.

You can have the best latency in the world, but if the server disagrees with the client, it doesn't matter at all. And no one is going to type /oos every second just to deal with this issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info