GGG, dare to answer these questions about the state of the game?

This is a collection of my worst realistic fears of what is to come.

If these questions seem offensive to you, then i am sorry but it all comes down to this. The faith i predict from the past is as such, and i am only being realistic.

This is for GGG to start realizing that the state of their game is worse than they think, having to actually answer these questions probably will confront them with the overall mess of the current state, and how they have not address the core issues of the game for far too long, as well as how they view the players from a statistics point of view instead of from a players point of view resulting in a less than ideally rough experience.

It goes back to the good old, forever constant is boring you need ups and down, but if you have too big ups and downs you get depression and more bad things. You need some form of stability too, raw rng is not ideal in all aspects of the game.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
You should really get over yourself.
Loaded questions for the PoE defense force, you didnt expect much did you?
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
[Removed by Support]

Are you from Asia? I have not known a single person of regular gamer age who likes Friends until coming to live in Singapore. Your broken English suggests you are ESL as well.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Last edited by Simon_GGG on Apr 11, 2014, 3:11:34 PM
"

Five links are pretty mandatory at the endgame.

Six links are necessary to fill emotionally complete as a human being. Better get crackin'...

After having 3 characters with 6 links I flat out refuse to run another character into maps without having another 6 link lined up. Every new character is now a ~50 ex investment :/
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
[Removed by Support]

most loaded questions I ever seen
Last edited by Simon_GGG on Apr 11, 2014, 2:26:12 PM
"
Dear GGG,

Please answer these incredibly loaded 'questions' and then let the Troll Collective feel good about themselves as they savage your responses while you hopefully get back to working on the game.

Love and hugs,

Charan
Once and Future Ruler

+1. I never have been popular.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
Why are people offended by loaded questions?

They show a certain degree of caring for the situation and where this "project" is heading.

People fear emotions much?
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
Why are people offended by loaded questions?

They show a certain degree of caring for the situation and where this "project" is heading.

People fear emotions much?

It's not a fear of emotion per se, it's having to pick through the hate to get to the real question. The way these questions are phrased suggests the OP has already made up their mind and isn't trying to be constructive.

Speaking from experience at work, I would never respond to questions posed like this. It's just asking for trouble.

If OP really wanted responses, he stood a much higher chance with positive constructive questions than hostile ones.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
Last edited by obadonke on Apr 11, 2014, 2:41:40 PM
"
"
Charan is like Chandler. Nobody likes him because he has always something to say.

Are you from Asia? I have not known a single person of regular gamer age who likes Friends until coming to live in Singapore. Your broken English suggests you are ESL as well.

Actually I am from mid europe. We dont speak english here.

And to answer some of the OP questions from my perspective ...

1. Performance/stability Issues of the core: Lags, freezes, low framerate and massive desync.
It doesnt bother me much because I dont play hardcore. Nothing happens when I die and in addition, I dont use skill which causes desynchronization. Not because of this fact, but because I dont like them.

2. PvP will never work well due to desync.
I was always a PvE player. I have no skill to play pvp, I always sucked. In every game.No exception.

3. Not enough top-end uniques drop to equip the population, time spent is not rewarding enough and it takes too long to "nearly complete a character".
Top end uniques drops in the very late game high level maps. I play this game since CB and I never had a character higher than 74 level so I never had a top end unique drop. At some point xp gain is pretty painful for me, I hate to grind for hours just to grab a +10 str nod for example. Instead i make a new character and try new builds and stuff or take a break from the game.

4. Certain aspects of crafting is too RNG based, Fus/Jew/Chrom.
I cant complain here. I 6 socketed my bow in 13 jewellers and 6 linked it in 1 fuse.

5. Endgame content is gated behind RNG and access heavily biased towards groups.
I dont play endgame and I play solo, never in groups. My PC is almost 8 years old :-) Also I am a selfish person, I hate to play with someone else. ( hint : dont like teamsports )

6. Old skills are not fixed.
Which ones ? and fixed in what way ? nerf ? boost ?

7. Drastic changes are required, the game is fundamentally broken in a multitude of ways.
I am ok with the game as it is now.
Last edited by MegaTen_IV on Apr 11, 2014, 3:14:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info