hi! there PRO PLAYERS send me FIREBALL MARA farmer build

hi... i am planning to make a new build using fireball a major skill
which is better to use for fireball? ORO or SEARING TOUCH? in end game farming ... plss help me bulid ...

TY!!
Although Oro has nice chance to ignite + cull vs ignited enemies + frenzy charges it doesn't give any damage to your fireball ( be it fire damage or burning damage ). So Oro is not really a good option for a fireball build.
The searing touch has huge dps and insane +2 to fire skills ( that's ALOT )! Absolutely awesome item!
Of course a crazy wand + shield can be better in thory but they would be very expensive so the Searing Touch is the item that you want to use.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Although Oro has nice chance to ignite + cull vs ignited enemies + frenzy charges it doesn't give any damage to your fireball ( be it fire damage or burning damage ). So Oro is not really a good option for a fireball build.
The searing touch has huge dps and insane +2 to fire skills ( that's ALOT )! Absolutely awesome item!
Of course a crazy wand + shield can be better in thory but they would be very expensive so the Searing Touch is the item that you want to use.

thank you for you advice sir ...i appreciated it very much..
I have around 6k dps + conc effect on my fireballs with iron will + RF buff maybee thats something for you
"
Zerber wrote:
I have around 6k dps + conc effect on my fireballs with iron will + RF buff maybee thats something for you

wow... thank you sir ... 6kdps for spell are very good... very appreciated you post sir

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info